San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 27, 2004
AValonRF, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance wireless links will present its Rugged PDA with wireless link, Rugged Tablet PC with wireless link and Rugged DVR for mobile law enforcement at ASIS 2004 , September 27-29, 2004, Dallas, Texas, USA. The rugged PDA and Rugged Tablet PC allow wireless viewing of video from remote cameras while driving in a patrol vehicle. Our products for the Security market are:
- Rugged daylight readable PDA with biometrics, bar code scanner, camera, RFID, 200kbit/sec long range encrypted wireless link, GPS and two way audio. Runs Windows CE.
- Rugged Tablet PC with 1Mbit/sec wireless link & GPS. Runs Windows XP embedded.
- TR430-3G - 1 Mbit/sec long range, AES encrypted, miniature, digital link (transceiver) with GPS
- TR430-2G - 200 Kbit/sec long range, AES encrypted, miniature digital link (transceiver) with GPS and two way G.729 audio
- ICVS01,02,04 - Rugged DVR with optional wireless link Â 1, 2 4 channel for mobile and automotive use
- MX416- Wireless digital encrypted microphones, hands free speakerphones with an optional lapel camera.
- Long range, narrow band, non line of sight, wireless video links in high mobility applications.
Call: Tommy Orpaz (650)799-1021 during the show to schedule a meeting.
About AValonRF Inc.:
AValonRF designs and produces state-of-the-art wireless links that include receivers, transmitters, In Car Video Systems, remote display units, DVRs, rugged wireless PDAs, Rugged PCs, Wireless Microphones and a variety of specialized antennas. Our intelligent true diversity technology provides broadcast quality interference-free video links over the frequency spectrum of 56MHz to 2.5GHz. A wireless link from Avalon RF is an affordable easy to install video solution with superior image quality.
AValonRF is a privately held company headquartered in El Cajon (San Diego). More information about AValonRF is available online at http://www.avalonrf.com.
Vice President, Business Development
San Diego (El Cajon) , CA
# # #