San Marcos, TX (PRWEB) October 3, 2004
As an Internet Service Provider (ISP), the only way to survive in todayÂs market is reduce overhead and increase profits. This is becoming increasingly more difficult as Support Techs are told to provide great customer service, but to do it as quick as possible.
The largest issue with supporting customers, is the customer themselves. In order for an ISP to stay in business all of the above needs to happen. In the past this has been a tall order that was not ever filled. In one simple sentence, Click support ToolBox will.
ToolBox v1.6, reduces frustration level in dealing with both the novice and experience computer users. One client stated ÂI admit I was skeptical at first, but the demo left me amazedÂ.
GetSecured, Inc. has established a close partnership with Internet Tech Services (ITS). ITS has led the way in outsourced support services for the small to mid size ISPs across the United States. ITS has taken its more than 10 years experience in directly supporting customers to aid in the creation of the most beneficial software the tech support industry has ever seen.
At one time or another everyone has needed to call an ISPÂs tech support line. Even though it was the last thing you want to do however, it was a necessary evil. The worst part about calling tech support is trying to understand some nerdy tech talk as he/she takes you through depths of your computer you did know about and didnÂt want to know existed. I am sure you have asked yourself ÂWhy canÂt someone make this easier?Â. The problem has been solved and is coming to an ISP near you soon. Our programs nickname is the Â3-clickÂ. It earned this nickname because it only takes an average of 3 clicks for a solution. LetÂs face it, you can not even get out of the Windows Start Menu quicker than that.
- General Features of the Toolbox
- Customer does not need to navigate Microsoft WindowsÂ® to fix common problems.
- Makes Tech Support easier by turning it into ClickSupport.
- Lower overall Tech Support costs because the customer learns to fix common problems.
- The ToolBox is branded with a name of your choosing
- No more asking the customer to type commands using the Command Prompt.
- Verify complete Internet connection status/problems in less than one minute.
- Automatically re-install TCP/IP and restart their system instantly.
- Create Dial-Up and E-mail Accounts instantaneously.
- Brand Internet ExplorerÂ® and Outlook ExpressÂ® for your service.
- Clear the Temporary Internet Cache with just a click.
- Remove Proxies for all connections at once.
- Complete E-mail account diagnostics with test e-mail generation.
- Effortlessly remove problem/unwanted messages without navigating Webmail.
We know the ToolBox will not change the World, but it will revolutionize the way ISPs provide tech support.
# # #