Palm Harbor, FL (PRWEB) October 18, 2004
The WorldÂs Greatest Fighter Teaches You: How to Master Bruce LeeÂs Fighting System by Joe Lewis (Seconds Out, 2004) has been chosen by the PublishersÂ Marketing Association as a leading independent title with great potential for sales to the general public in it trade distribution program.
According to Jan Nathan, Executive Director of PMA, the book has great potential because, ÂThe cover is spectacular; the national bookstore market is receptive to this kind of book and the title alone can help sell it through.Â
The PMA Trade Distribution Program convenes a committee twice a year whose members include the independent press buyers from Ingram, Baker & Taylor, BorderÂs and Barnes & Noble. The committee must be very selective. It can accept only books that have great potential for sales to the general public because the books accepted in the program must sell through, not come back.
Indeed, even the mainstream press has recognized this booksÂ wide appeal. Parade magazine chairman and CEO Walter Anderson said, ÂThe same passion, intelligence and focus that inspired Joe Lewis to become world champion lights up every page. Easy-to-follow instructions coupled with revealing insights, it's like having Joe Lewis as your personal guide. This is a must-read.Â
Why is this book special? How is it wildly different from other books in the same category?
Why this is the most anticipated Bruce Lee book in martial arts history:
1. This is the first book by Bruce Lee's most famous student, martial arts legend, Joe Lewis. Lee trained Lewis in secret sessions at his house in Los Angeles in the late 1960s.
2. Joe Lewis teaches and demonstrates, with over 150-clear photos, what he and Bruce Lee worked on in their secret lessons. It's like getting a private lesson by Joe Lewis and Bruce Lee.
3. Nine of Joe's friends have contributed chapters full of fascinating, never revealed stories about Joe Lewis and Bruce Lee.
4. Joe Lewis was voted as the Greatest Fighter in the History of Karate by a poll of his peers. He has a huge worldwide fan-base and organization.
5. This is the only time a martial artist of the stature of Joe Lewis has shared such detailed and candid opinions and observations of the most famous martial artist in history, Bruce Lee.
The WorldÂs Greatest Fighter Teaches You: How to Master Bruce LeeÂs Fighting System
Seconds Out, 2004
Canadian price: $34.95Wholesale 50% plus shipping (10 copies COD)
Page count: 208
Trim size: 81/2 x 11
BW Photos: 155
Seconds Out, Inc.
Phone number: 727-232-0410
Fax number: 727-771-6843
E-mail address: email@example.com
# # #