(PRWEB) October 27, 2004
BroadBandBuyer.com, the number-one free online service that helps businesses find and comparison-shop for telecom services, today announced a new lead generation program for select telecom providers in the United States. The new program provides highly qualified leads for key services Â including voice-over-IP (VoIP), VPN, DSL, T1 and more Â based on a cost-per-lead model. The new service provides carriers with access to a steady stream of customers with measurable ROI. By limiting the program to a short list of leading providers, the program further increases the value of its leads.
"For more than four years, we have consistently generated the highest quality telecom leads in the industry," said Jamie Ferraro, co-founder of BroadBandBuyer.com. ÂThe new program enables the nationÂs top service providers to more finely measure their investment in lead generation at a time when new services are creating pressure on the entire industry to sell more aggressively, but with an eye on the bottom line.Â
Superior to Traditional Lead Generation Services
BroadBandBuyer.com is the only online lead generation service that is solely dedicated to the telecom industry. Since its inception, it has provided more than 16,000 real-time, highly qualified leads to its partners. Each day, thousands of customers -- ranging from Fortune 500 to small businesses Â come to BroadBandBuyer.com in search of Internet Access, Voice, Data, VoIP, VPN, Frame Relay and other service needs.
Telecom service providers have selected BroadBandBuyer.com over traditional lead generation programs for a number of different reasons:
- Costs Per Lead Â At least 50% less than most other lead-generation programs.
- Time Â Because BroadBandBuyer.com spends the time to create qualified leads so that Telecom companies can focus on what they do best Â selling services.
- Quality of Leads Â Better quantity and quality of leads. BroadBandBuyer.com has more than four years experience in creating the best business leads for telecom services, producing more than 600 leads/month with an average 10% close rate.
- Turnkey Approach Â Virtually no system implementation and backend support required. BroadBandBuyer.com deliver leads to the client via email in real-time. BroadBandBuyer.com then works closely with providers, coaching them as to the best approach to be successful with the leads.
- Flexible Terms Â No long-term commitments required, unlike traditional lead generation services.
ÂBroadBandBuyer.com is an extremely powerful source to winning a lot of new business today,Â said Tony Franchi of DSL.net. "The old-school approach of cold calling to generate sales is an unsuccessful and expensive method of the past. With BroadBandBuyer.com, weÂve been able to aggressively increase our customer base, all the while receiving a very positive ROI.Â
BroadBandBuyer.comÂs advantage over traditional lead-generation programs was gained in part by leveraging the power of the Internet as a safe and trusted environment for businesses seeking new services.
"We use a combination of our industry contacts, brand name recognition and aggressive high-quality marketing initiatives, which consist of both online and traditional marketing venues," said Paul Ferraro, co-founder of BroadBandBuyer.com.
BroadBandBuyer.com is the number-one free online service that helps business customers find and comparison-shop services from the nations leading service providers who offer various broadband/telecom solutions.
BroadBandBuyer.com provides real-time highly qualified business telecom leads to service providers & agents, which dramatically increases their new business revenue, all while receiving a superior ROI.
For additional information, please visit http://www.broadbandbuyer.com/provider_form.htm or call 843-971-1210.