Seattle, WA (PRWEB) November 3, 2004
InstantService, a leading provider of online communications technology designed to increase sales and improve customer service, doubled its third quarter revenue over the same period last year. Competitive usage-based pricing and the addition of new features to its integrated chat, email management, and knowledge base platform contributed to the upsurge in sales. InstantServiceÂs new customers represent a variety of industries, including retail, broadband, broadcast, software, medical, and multi-channel contact centers. The new customers include:
- Nordstrom, one of the nationÂs leading fashion retailers, offers a wide variety of fine quality apparel, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children at stores across the country. It also operates a thriving e-tail site. Nordstrom remains committed to the simple idea on which the company was founded: earning their customersÂ trust, one customer at a time. With InstantService, shoppers on Nordstrom.com can conveniently chat live with a customer service representative or beauty specialist.
- Speakeasy is the nation's largest independent broadband service provider, specializing in residential and small business broadband solutions for those who demand more than just a connection. Speakeasy offers a superior online experience through its private, dedicated nationwide network, intelligent customer service, pioneering technologies, and product offerings. These include unrestricted WiFi, dedicated loop ADSL, and VoIP. InstantService Chat supports SpeakeasyÂs national advertising campaign and promotes new customer acquisition on Speakeasy.net.
- Entriq provides the only comprehensive management and protection solution for Pay Media worldwide. Entriq provides security, billing, and customer care for both broadcast and online media. Its clients include some of the world's largest content, network, and service providers in the pay media industry, including DIRECTV, MTV Networks, M-Net, WWE, NBC Universal, Inc., and Shanghai Cable. InstantServiceÂs suite of products provides superior customer support to its clientÂs customers.
- Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones. Founded in 1999, Gameloft creates interactive games for mobile handsets equipped with Java, Brew, or Symbian technology. By 2007, the number of handsets in use is expected to exceed one billion units. InstantService Chat and Mail services support gamers via Gameloft.com.
- Beryl provides outsourced customer service solutions exclusively to the healthcare industry. Since 1985, more than 500 hospitals, hospital systems, and other healthcare organizations have entrusted The Beryl Companies with their customers. BerylÂs call advisors have provided physicians/service referrals, health information, telephone nurse triage, and class/seminar registration to more than 15 million callers. InstantService will enable thousands more to interact with Beryl via the Internet.
- SafeHarbor provides professional business process outsourcing services through flexible multi-channel support solutions. SafeHarbor serves both midsize and large businesses, primarily in the technology, banking, communications, and government sectors. Key customers include T-Mobile, American Airlines, Washington Mutual, TiVo, and Kyocera. InstantService allows SafeHarbor to add vital chat and email management to its multi-channel offerings.
InstantService is a Seattle-based application service provider of integrated chat, email management, knowledge base, analytics and lead capture solutions. Its products enable businesses and call centers to increase sales and offer a superior level of customer service while lowering costs. InstantService easily integrates with existing e-commerce and CRM systems and facilitates valuable relationships between companies and their customers -- the first step of customer relationship management.
Over 250 companies, recognized for their commitment to quality customer service, trust InstantServiceÂs scalability, security and performance. Clients include America West Airlines, REI, H&R Block, Intuit, Gateway, 3Com, McAfee, Xerox, Sento, Ditech, Sony Online Entertainment, Cendant, Ernst & Young, NEC Mitsubishi, and Venus Swimwear.
# # #