(PRWEB) November 4, 2004
Myevent.com is the leading provider of personal websites on the Internet. The company just launched a new tool that allows anyone to create a website for any celebration with no technical skills whatsoever. The latest tool now allows people to create a website for any event they are having such as a milestone birthday, anniversary, wedding, reunion, bar mitzvah, or any large celebration that has many guests.
The Internet is changing the way events are being planned. A website eliminates many problems previously associated with planning a big party. A website guarantees to inform, entertain, and communicate all the necessary information relating to the big day no matter what event is being planned.
A Myevent.com website allows anyone to create an incredible website for their celebration with no technical skills required. The user simply fills in forms online and their information is fed into beautiful design templates that are created instantly.
Myevent.com has developed many useful features that enhance every celebration website. These features include slideshows, quizzes, polls, a guest book, music, video, planning tools, and easy to use content management tools that make it easy to create a beautiful website that is dummy proof. The company offers a 7-day free trial and the cost is $9.95 per month, with everything included.
Top 7 Reasons Every Celebration Needs a Website
1. Inform guests of details, directions, maps, weather, things to do and more.
2. Entertain guests with stories, pictures, quizzes, and polls before the event.
3. Create guest lists, and track everything with website planning tools.
4. Communicate with guests by sending invitations by email and allowing RSVP on the website.
5. Save money by using planning tools instead of snail mail.
6. Share the event with people around the world who could not make it to the party.
7. Reminisce afterwards by posting pictures and stories from the event for everyone to enjoy.
# # #