(PRWEB) November 7, 2004
dnAnalytics, a leading provider in numerical components for the Microsoft .NET Framework, today announces the 0.1 release of the dnAnalytics (.NET Analytics) numerical math library. The dnAnalytics library is written in C# and is compatible with the Microsoft .NET Framework and Mono on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX. The dnAnalytics library is available as a fully managed library with an optional interface to native BLAS and LAPACK libraries. The native interface provides up to a twenty fold increase performance when operating on large matrices. The dnAnalytics library is the only numerical library for the Microsoft .NET Framework to offer both managed and native libraries.
This is an open source library, licensed under a BSD license.
The 0.1 release of dnAnalytics library includes:
- Single and double precision complex number classes
- Single precision, double precision, and complex (both single and double precision) vector and matrix classes
- LU, SVD, QR and Cholesky decomposition classes
- Native library support for ATLAS/LAPACK, Intel's Math Kernel Library, and Apple vecLib
- Extensive unit tests pass on the Microsoft .NET Framework and Mono on Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX
- Much more
Source and pre-compiled packages are available for download from: http://www.dnanalytics.net
625 Barksdale Road
Newark, DE 19711
All company, product or brand names are the property of their respective owners.
# # #