Chesterfield, MO (PRWEB) November 22, 2004
Unibased Systems Architecture, Inc. (Unibased), supporting the future of healthcare, today announced the third major software release this year, RMS/ORMS Release 6.04M. Used by facilities of all sizes, from stand-alone hospitals to entire enterprises with multiple facilities and departments, UnibasedÂs RMS/ORMS is widely recognized as the leading enterprise scheduling and surgery management software solution.
Users will discover over 40 major improvements throughout software release 6.04 including three entirely new modules. The highly renowned Unibased quality control programs insure RMS/ORMS 6.04M is stable, reliable and efficient. Improvements include:
- IMS: Inventory Management System offers additional inventory control functions to maintain an accurate surgery inventory
- ET2S: Employee Training and Tracking System to document compliance with regulatory requirements for staff competency
- EasyQ: Ad-hoc Query, point-and-click reporting capability to create special, user-defined reports in minutes
- HL7 Interfaces: Expanded interface capabilities, including numerous HL7 interface enhancements and insurance processing methods, to improve interoperability and reduce redundancy
- Nursing Documentation: Augmented perioperative nursing documentation offering a more detailed patient care record
- Case Progress: Enhanced Âbig boardÂ capabilities provide immediate, comprehensive surgery patient tracking for complete OR room status updates, allowing for various real-time status displays based on surgery department activities, covering the appropriate clinical areas, physician lounge and waiting room areas
ÂRMS/ORMS continues to mature and improve, primarily because Unibased is committed to listening and responding to the valuable feedback from our customers, resulting in award-winning software that anticipates and meets the current and future needs of facilities across the country,Â says David White, Director of Application Development for Unibased. ÂWe recognized that our RMS/ORMS enterprise solution is a core part of a healthcare organizationÂs IS plan and a significant driver of the overall business process because it is the patientÂs and physicianÂs first point of contact with a hospital. It is the key entry point of actionable information into the providerÂs revenue cycle and patient safety programs.Â
About Unibased Systems Architecture, Inc. (USA): Unibased is ranked 2nd among the entire market of 300+ HIT solution vendors who provide more than 600 solution products. UnibasedÂs Resource Management System (RMS) is ranked first in the Enterprise Scheduling market category, and periOperative Resource Management System (ORMS) is ranked first in the Surgery Management Systems market category according to the 2003 Top 20 Best In KLAS Report. USAÂs reputation for product quality, reliability, and supporting services has no equal in the HIT industry. Unibased and its products have maintained highest rankings from the KLASTM independent reporting for the last five years. Unibased appears in Profiles in Excellence: The 2003 Best in KLAS Finalists published in the May 2004 issue of Healthcare Informatics.
Unibased markets various products which are open, scalable, integrated client/server and web enabled solutions, designed to meet the unique needs of sophisticated enterprise organizations. Unibased has major solution offerings in the HIT and air travel markets, providing real time production scheduling, human resource, security and financial systems. In the HIT industry, RMS is an integrated solution which schedules and tracks patient resource needs from pre-access through follow-up. RMS also monitors the effectiveness of clinical programs, financial productivity and capacity management. ORMS is an integrated module which addresses OR scheduling, surgeon preferences, suite utilization, materials management, clinical worker training and certification. RMS/ORMS results in significant improvements in physician and patient relations. Unibased products and services are available through direct sales, marketing partners, value added resellers and system integrators. Unibased is a private corporation founded in 1986, and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri. Visit Unibased on the web at http://www.unibased.com.
Unibased Systems Architecture, Inc.
Innovative SolutionsÂ That Work
14323 South Outer 40 Road
Suite 300 South
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
# # #