(PRWEB) December 7, 2004
With billions being spent this year in online purchases, one concern as the holidays approach is receiving packages on time. ShopTaxi.com (http://www.ShopTaxi.com), an online shopping site which features products from a number of online merchants, has gathered together their best tips and suggestions to help online shoppers get their gifts on time:
- Check on shipping options. This is the most important factor that will determine when you will be getting your order. Choose the option that's best for you with regards to price and speed of delivery.
- Make sure what you are ordering is in stock. ItÂs easy to find the perfect gift and order it, only to realize that itÂs out of stock and wonÂt be shipping for another two weeks.
- Find out how long an order takes to leave the warehouse. Some websites will let you know how long it takes before an item is shipped. DonÂt forget to add the shipping time to find out how long it will take to get into your hands.
- Save time (and extra shipping charges) by having the product sent directly to the recipient. Some sites will allow different bill to and ship to options. Check to make sure the gift recipient wonÂt get a copy of the bill. Some stores also offer gift wrapping Â a great way to save time and effort.
- If you are receiving your order by courier, make sure someone is home to sign for it or have it sent to your office if you are permitted. Otherwise, you will have to make arrangements to go pick up your order from the courier company or wait until they attempt redelivery, which could add days to your order.
Though most online merchants get quite busy during the holiday season, most have a plan to help you know when you will likely be receiving your order. Always check the website or contact the merchant if you are unsure.
ShopTaxi.com highlights products from a number of American online merchants and updates its featured product every thirty minutes. The site is available online at http://www.ShopTaxi.com/ anytime, day or night.
ShopTaxi.com (http://www.ShopTaxi.com) lists a featured product from an online merchant every half hour. It serves U.S. shoppers looking for gift ideas and interesting new products.
Farfan is an Internet content firm providing content to the world. Its shopping sites include the U.S.-geared ShopTaxi.com and Canadian online property GreatCanadianShopping.com. Recent additions to its roster of sites have focused on U.S. and Internationally-based content.
# # #