(PRWEB) December 7, 2004
Kinook Software announces the release of Visual Build Professional 5.6, a powerful build management solution for Windows and web developers. Visual Build Professional allows developers and build masters to save time and money by creating an automated, repeatable process for building their software. Visual Build Professional provides extensive support for Microsoft development tools and also works with most other third party tools.
By using Visual Build Professional, you will...
- Save time and money - Automating your builds with Visual Build Pro can save many hours of manual effort every month and easily pay for itself in the first month alone.
- Improve product quality - By implementing a regular build process, your team's software quality will improve and bugs will be found and repaired more quickly.
- Avoid boring jobs - Visual Build Pro performs the menial, repetitive tasks so you can focus on the fun, challenging stuff.
- Eliminate key-person dependencies - "Tribal knowledge" about the build procedure (often kept only in people's heads) will be replaced by a documented build framework.
- Create a permanent build record - XML project files and log files, which become part of your project's source code (and can be maintained in source control), provide a persistent, documented record of how builds are performed.
New features in this release include full support for building Visual Studio 2005 projects and solutions with MSBuild (without installing Visual Studio on the build box), custom actions for Subversion version control and code signing of executables, support for Borland Delphi 2005 and JBuilder 2005, enhancements to the FTP, Replace in File, and ZIP actions, and more (see http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthread.php?threadid=619 for full details).
Visual Build Professional runs on Windows NT 4, 2000, XP, and 2003. Installation requires 12 MB of free disk space.
Price and Availability:
Visual Build Professional 5.6 is available now at http://www.visualbuild.com/ and costs $295 for a single-user license. Multiple license discounts and site licenses are available. This is a free update for all Visual Build Pro 4/5 customers, and discount pricing is available for Visual Build 2/3 customers.
For more information and to download a fully functional evaluation copy, visit http://www.visualbuild.com/
# # #