(PRWEB) December 13, 2004
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c11028) has announced the addition of The World Market for Tobacco to their offering.
The World Market for Tobacco report provides a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market for tobacco on a global scale. It provides the latest retail sales data (1998-2002), allowing you to identify growth markets at the regional and national level. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of the factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2007 illustrate how the market is set to change. Product coverage includes cigarettes, cigars and smoking tobacco.
ÂThe World Market for TobaccoÂ report provides insight into the key trends impacting the tobacco industry at the global and regional level
This report includes the following:
- Volume and value market sizes (1998-2007)
- Company and brand shares
- Contraband sales
- Tobacco consumption trends
- Product coverage includes cigarettes, cigars and smoking tobacco
The Reasons to purchase this report are as follows:
- Get insight into trends in market performance
- Pinpoint growth sectors and trends and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the marketÂs major players and leading brands
- Use this research as a starting point for exploring new business opportunities
Highlights of this report are as follows:
- The world market for tobacco products grew in value by over US$50 billion between 1998 and 2002.
- Cigarettes accounted for 96.6% of the world market by value in 2002, smoking tobacco 1.9% and cigars/cigarillos 1.5%
- The cigarette market far outgrew the cigar and smoking tobacco market in terms of value over the years 1998-2002.
- After a slight fall in volume in 2004 the world market for cigarettes is forecast to grow slightly in the following three years due to the rise in consumption in emerging markets
The contents of this report are as follows:
2. Executive Summary
4. Cigars And Cigarillos
5. Smoking Tobacco
6. Operating Environment
8. Taxation And Prices
9. The Shift To Lower Tar And Nicotine
12. Company Strategies
15. Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c11028
Research and Markets
Fax: +353 1 4100 980