Gold Canyon, AZ (PRWEB) December 17, 2004
Want to add character to your Windows desktop? What could be more fun than a Windows clock that lets you mix and match cartoon caricatures to express yourself?
Railway Station Productions, LLC is proud to announce the software release of Toon Clock (tm), and offers free downloads of the program. The free download of Toon Clock (tm) for Windows contains 15 mix and match characters (or skins) including George W. Bush, John Kerry, Uncle Sam, Statue of Liberty, Martha, Satan, Grim Reaper, a nerd, a singer, aliens, a golfer, a basketball player, and a football player. The fun begins when users mix and match heads, bodies, and hands of different characters on this desktop clock to create amusing combinations.
Toon Clock features:
- Desktop Analog clock with resizable custom shapes
- Optional cartoon characters with interchangeable heads, bodies and arms
- Change clock and dial styles
- Can run on top of other Windows, or run as hidden.
- Clock will gradually become translucent so that you can see through it. Moving mouse over clock returns it to opaque.
- Set alarm/reminders with memos and optional sound effects
- Hourly chimes or voice announcements
- Saves your display preferences
For free download of Toon Clock (tm) please visit the web site: http://www.toonclocks.com
Additional mix and match political characters for Toon Clock (tm) may be purchased at: http://www.toonclocks.com/skins.html
Toon Clock (tm) software is copyright Â©2004 by Railway Station Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks mentioned at this web site are property of their respective owners.
Railway Station Productions, LLC is also the publisher of North American Railroad Map software.
Railway Station Productions LLC
# # #