(PRWEB) February 02, 2004
Fort Thomas, KY (PRWEB) February 2, 2004 -- The time to re-assure strong relationships has come and you got to give from your heart and not bankrupt yourself for some expensive, sometimes unappreciated gift(s).
There is no better time to get your partner the perfect gift that is natural, of high quality, and inexpensive other than this Valentine period.
Why should you spend hundreds of dollars on beauty product gifts when you can get the best deals on natural African beauty products right now?
According to our current customers, our natural and organic African Shea Butter and African Black Soap are the best gift for any skin type and colour. Read their testimonies at http://www.TheAfricanStore.org
Most of these products are sold at very exorbitant prices by big name companies, who must cover their high advertisement and other costs leaving you, the customer to pay out of your savings.
As we all know, so many people will break up with their partners this Valentine period because of so many reasons which many include some preventable ones like skin odour and disorder. Don't let this happen to you if you have got some problems with your skin. These products are also very good for prevention of major diseases and maintenance of a healthy skin.
This Valentine period, we reduced the prices of our African Black Soap to share our love with you. Definitely, this would bring in a lot of sales, but we want you, our new as well as our current customers to have and share the best beauty products with the one(s) they love.
We got into the African business because we want to make African products affordable to all and we will strive to remain cheap. Take for example one of the best selling African Black Soap (Dudu-Osun) which we sell between $2.30 - $2.99 per bar of 5 oz but sells from $3.99 at other online stores. The rest are also testimonies.
African black soap suits all skin type and colour. It got its name from its origin (Africa) and colour (brownish-black). Most people are familiar with the moisturizing nature of Shea Butter.
Few uses of shea butter include:
- Smoothening of dry skin due to its moisture-retaining components.
- Removal of blemishes and wrinkles.
- Lip balm for dry lips during cold weather.
- Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy.
- Before and after strenuous exercises to release muscle tension or seizure.
- Treatment of Skin damage from heat (hot grease while cooking, radiation treatment for certain medical problems, etc)
Few uses of black soap include:
- For a deep cleansing effect.
- Restoration of damaged skin from excessive use of bleaching creams and chemicals.
- Healing of chronic eczema, acne, pimples, freckles and dark spots.
- Prevention of rashes, itch, dry and scaly skin from developing.
Everyday, new customers discover the usefulness of African products like Shea Butter and Black Soap. Join them now and experience the wonderful effect of these products. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
1. Shop The African Store:
2. Join The African Store on FaceBook: