(PRWEB) January 5, 2005
ÂDear Diary, Today was my sixteenth birthday and what a day! I got my license, met the cutest guy Â picture enclosed, andÂ .Â
Sounds like a typical entry for a 16-year-old, except today, these Diary Entries are verbally from a cell phone Â or any phone for that matter Â anytime of the day or night, from any location!
Today when teens have the urge to write about their dream-guy, they pick up the phone, snap a quick picture, dial DiaryPhone.com, talk, and check their email for the recording Â voice and/or text via email. Put it all together with the photo, and your have an interactive diary virtually instantaneously.
Called DiaryPhone.com, this new service works like this:
1. Register at DiaryPhone.com.
2. Purchase minutes (free trial available for new subscribers).
3. Call the toll-free number and dictate your thoughts/information to be transcribed.
4. All your Diary Entries and voice recordings are stored, managed, and personalized via your secure online account.
5. In addition to your voice recordings, all your Diary Entries can be downloaded at your convenience in a MicrosoftÂ® Word document. And, if you elect, your dictation can be transcribed for you.
Just think, a single phone call can capture lifeÂs important moments instantly. And, the cost per month is less than most teens spend on a cup of coffee everyday. Audio recordings start at 15 cents per minute. Online storage and management of all your Diary Entries is available for only $2.99 per month.
Keeping diaries has never been easier! For information visit http://www.DiaryPhone.com.
# # #