(PRWEB) January 3, 2005
This award-winning Excel spreadsheet, created by a DynoTech executive, is a simple alternative to accounting software for a home business to track expenses. When tax time rolls around, make it easy for you or your tax preparer to fill out Self-Employed tax form (Schedule C). If you've outgrown the shoebox organization method, but aren't quite ready for full-blown accounting software, this spreadsheet might be right for you. It may even help prevent those Tax Time Headaches.
- Enter data: No complicated setup to customize your report. Be ready in a few minutes. Enter Company Name, Tax Year, Contact Person, Contact E-mail Address and Vendor Names. Add vendors to the list one time (at any time), then just select from a list when you enter their expense. Add as many rows as you need for your vendor list. Sort names with one click.
- Enter expenses: Easily organize expenses for business management and tax preparation. Use drop-down list to select the vendor. Add new vendors on the data tab at any time, so you only have to type their name one time. You even can filter by vendor name with only two clicks to see expenses by specific vendor. Organize your receipts to follow the entries like you need them for Schedule C (U.S. Self-Employment tax form).
- Enter income: Save time. Only one entry per month. All other data automatically calculated for you. See tax year, company name and contact information in report heading. Enter your income for the month and immediately see your Profit-Loss status, as well as quarterly and yearly totals. Automatically organized by month, quarter and year.
- See everything at a glance: Automatically shows if you have a Profit or Loss for the year. Instantly updates when you add new expenses or monthly income. If you sell products, the report will show you what it cost you to acquire the products. You will see purchase, materials, labor and other items organized by month, quarter and year.
- Enjoy quick and easy navigation: Select main report, data entry page or specific month by clicking on a tab. No complicated navigation required. Everything is quick and easy.
NOTE. Requires MS Excel or other software that will run Excel spreadsheets and workbooks.
The Profit Loss Report spreadsheet costs $19.95 and is available from DynoTech Software, 37474 Fountain Park #379, Westland, MI 48185-5638 USA. Voice: 800-396-6832 or 734-728-2200. FAX: 800-307-2123 or 734-728-3430. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Download a free demo from http://www.gcea.com.
# # #