(PRWEB) January 9, 2005
When RCAM (Royal College of Alternative Medicine) publicly commenced the Global Dissemination of 'Frequent Advance Notices' informing the World that it would soon be significantly raising the Quality Threshold for Fellowship Designation , a lot of 'RCAM-Watchers' thought it was merely just the usual 'Political Posturing'.
How wrong they all were; as RCAM Provost , Professor Joseph Chikelue Obi , has now candidly confirmed that the New RCAM Fellowship Criteria since came into full effect on January the 1st 2005 ; despite the many hundreds of Prospective Applicants.
Speaking at a Premium Luncheon in his honour , held at an Exclusive Auditorium in Central London , Professor Obi made it categorically clear that RCAM was certainly not an easy option for those who merely wanted to gleefully add the Post-Nominal Letters 'FRCAM (Dublin)' to their Long List of Honours.
"RCAM Professional Standards must continue to remain exceedingly high" , he charismatically stressed from the dais, amidst rapturous applause from Highly Captivated Guests. "Come what may,RCAM has already proved that it definitely here to stay".
All previous Press Releases concerning RCAM Fellowship have thus been appropriately updated to read as follows:
RCAM currently has International Vacancies for One Million (1,000,000) 'Foundation Fellows' ('Movers and Shakers') ; who will independently play a highly pivotal role in diligently mentoring (and regulating) it's future Global Membership.
So if you really think that you seriously have what it takes to become a 'Leader' in Alternative Medicine , then (perhaps) RCAM may definitely be exactly what the Doctor ordered for you.
Current Requirements for Fellowship as at the 1st of January 2005 are:
- 10 Years Experience in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) ; inclusive of any time spent in Training.
- Membership of a Recognized Professional Body which is presently on the 'Collegiate Scroll' of Accredited External Organizations.
- Letters of Recommendation from 2 Current Fellows of the Royal College of Alternative Medicine (Ask Provost for more details)
- A 'Professional Portfolio' of '24 Unique Cases' in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) for future publication in the RCAM e-Journal.Each 'Unique Case' must be appropriately presented in 'Microsoft Word Format' and should (preferably) include diagrams , photographs , references , an honest word count (confirming the present minimum of 300 double-spaced words) and all other relevant supporting data.
- A Life-Time (One-Off) 'Fellowship Fee' of Euros 3,499 (Three Thousand , Four Hundred and Ninety-Nine Euros).This 'One-Off' amount may (on the surface) seem relatively high ; until you ethically compare it to the total amount of Annual Fellowship Subscriptions which any Seasoned Professional in Orthodox Medicine (based in the Western World) would ultimately pay throughout a 40 Year Professional Career.
- Satisfactory Performance at Oral Interview (Usually conducted either via Tele-Conferencing or e-Telephony).
Those not meeting 'Fellowship Grade' will temporarily be 'quarantined' in the 'Fellowship Cadet Club' ; until a time at which all of the necessary Fellowship Requirements are comprehensively met.
All Fellows of the Royal College of Alternative Medicine shall appropriately be designated FRCAM (Dublin) ; and will be publicly listed in the 'Register of Fellows' of the College.They will also be expediently assisted with any Regulatory and Revalidation issues ; and shall be eligible to democratically contest elections for the highly influential position of 'Chancellor, Royal College of Alternative Medicine'.
'Cadet Fellows' will not be designated ; until they stringently meet all of the necessary Fellowship Requirements.
Please kindly feel free to e-mail any further enquiries and suggestions to: Provost@RoyalCAM.org
Applications for Fellowship are ethically processed throughout the year; and an Accelerated Fellowship Programme is also available for any 'Exceptional Candidates' who are in honest possession of considerably much more than the required number of 'Unique Cases' , but do not have up to 10 Years of Chronological CAM Experience.
About Royal College of Alternative Medicine:
RCAM (Royal College of Alternative Medicine) is an Officially Registered, Dublin-Based, Independent, Regulatory, Training and Empowerment Body for Qualified Wellness Consultants and their Associates from all over the world ; which solely aims to Protect the Public ; by raising Ethical Awareness ( and optimizing Best Professional Standards) in Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM).
RCAM has absolutely no links whatsoever with any 'Royal Entity' of 'Similar' (or 'Presumed Similar') Nomenclature , Title , Calling , Being or Eminence.
RCAM is currently spearheading the Greatest Ever Fellowship Recruitment Drive in History.
# # #