(PRWEB) January 14, 2005
The International Gospel Music Hall of Fame & Museum opened in Detroit, Michigan, in March 1995. The goal of its founding visionaries included: Immortalizing the achievements and preserving the memories of those who have made significant contributions to the furtherance of gospel music. It will also establish a depository for gospel music annals and create a special place where young and old alike come to share, learn, experience and enjoy one of their most valued legacies ? Gospel Music.
Voting guidelines are as follows:
1. You must have a valid e-mail address
2. One ballot per person
3. Past inductees are not eligible for induction again (the list is available on the web site)
4. Those who are being nominated must have been contributing to the furthering of gospel music for 25 years or more
5. You may list up to ten individuals, groups, choirs, quartets, radio personalities, promoters, etc., male or female
6. Ballots are open from January 10 ? February 1, 2005
Please visit our web site and be a part of making history.
Cast your ballot it will count.
The Winners Will Be Announced February 2005
Mark Your Calendars: The Induction & Awards Celebration Will Be
Saturday, October 22, 2005 at The Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center
# # #