Sharon, MA (PRWEB) January 31, 2005
A new white paper, entitled ÂThe Five Deadly Sins of B2B MarketingÂ is available to help marketing executives avoid money-wasting, product-killing, and even career-ending mistakes that others have made in the past.
ÂThe Five Deadly Sins of B2B Marketing,Â outlines common mistakes that occur in the major B2B marketing disciplines, such as strategic marketing, creative, web development, and public relations. ÂWe offer this white paper to generate new ideas about achieving marketing success,Â said Rick Whitmyre, president, Tiziani Whitmyre. ÂItÂs designed to help companies achieve maximum impact and results from their precious marketing dollars.Â
The five deadly sins are described as:
- Forgetting the Audience Â DonÂt assume. Know the decisions makers and take the time to target the customers according to the buying process.
- Thinking Tactics First, Not Strategy Â Use your strategic business plan as the foundation to deliver maximum communication impact.
- Overestimating the Power of Creative Â ItÂs the message as well as the medium. Positioning is critical to winning creative.
- Underestimating the Power of Your Website Â utilizing the Web as the front end of your business will generate scores of qualified leads and sales.
- Misunderstanding Public Relations Â Papering the walls of editorsÂ offices with news releases wonÂt get results. Frequent editorial contact and relationship building will produce dramatically more effective news coverage.
Download a free copy of ÂThe Five Deadly Sins of B2B Marketing,Â at: http://www.tizinc.com/DeadlySins/ or call 781-793-9380.
About Tiziani Whitmyre
Tiziani Whitmyre, Inc. (TW) is an advertising, public relations, and Internet marketing agency focused on the needs of B2B and B2C clients. The companyÂs services also include graphic design, website design, search engine marketing, corporate branding, direct response marketing, editorial services, media relations, and marketing strategy. TWÂs integrated marketing communications support brand positioning and the generation of sales leads for leading life science, biotechnology, high technology, industrial, manufacturing, and professional services companies.
The firm is headquartered near Boston in Sharon, Massachusetts, and can be contacted at http://www.tizinc.com or 781-793-9380.
# # #