(PRWEB) January 26, 2005
True North Software Corporation today announced the immediate release of Code Spell 1.0. Code Spell is a spell checker designed for spell checking programming source code comments and quoted strings. The source code is parsed and comments are color coded with misspelled words marked in red. Correcting misspelled words is as simple as point and click. Code spell supports the parsing of user definable single line and multiline comments. Code Spell allows you to batch spell check source code efficiently.
100,000 word English dictionary
- Custom user dictionary
- Auto spell checking of the entire file
- User definable delimiters to handle most programming languages
- Comments and quoted strings are color coded for easy reading
- Misspelled words highlighted in red
- Batch checking of source code files
- Point and click word correction
- Ignore word list
Spell check options:
Ignore all caps
- Ignore domain names
- Ignore mixed digit words
Win2000/XP or later
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Code Spell is available from the True North Software web site at the following URL.
Pricing for Code Spell is $15.00. Code Spell is available for Mac OS X and Windows.
# # #