San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 25, 2005
AvalonRF and PerceptiVU will be demonstrating the capability of AvalonRFs wireless technology combined with PerceptiVU's Video Target Tracking systems at AFCEA West 2005, San Diego, California, February 1-3, 2005, San Diego, California, Booth 1451
The combined technology is ideal for applications that require tracking from remote platforms such as UAV, UGV, USV, Robotics, Remote Controlled Weapons, Remote Controlled Machine Guns and Remote Controlled Guns.
AValonRF presented Digital wireless long range links are based on a unique modular concept where each link is composed from a combination of micro modules, connected together via a 100Mbaud full duplex daisy chained serial bus.
AvalonRF digital links used are divided into a payload systems and various ground systems:
- Includes a command & control transceiver, GPS, MPEG4 video and a telemetry transmitter (Module A + TR430-3G or TR430-2G)
Size: 60mm x 33 mm x 20mm. Approximate weight of the payload system: 28 grams
Â· Ground Systems (various options)
- Basic Ground System - Includes a command & control transceiver, GPS, MPEG4 video and a data Receiver (Module D + TR430-3G or TR430-2G)
- V38R Rugged PDA with TR430-2G, running Windows CE.
Includes a daylight readable 3.5Â display, biometrics, bar code reader, camera/flash with a 2GB SD card storage, microphone and speaker, USB, RS232, IRDT, 802.11g, Bluetooth & TR430-2G/GPS. Replaceable battery lasts for 8 hours. Low cost handheld device for short range UAV, UGV, Robotics and USVs
- HMPC-1.6 Wireless helmet mounted wearable computer, running Windows XP Embedded (or Linux) (includes Module F, Module D and TR430-3G x 2 (for diversity). Optional Module C for TCP/IP + USB + on board DVR) Hands free, light weight (under 1Lbs) ground station operating with Rockwell/Collins KEO HMD display. Allows operations of a UAV while in motion.
- TA-8D, TA12D, or TA-16D tracking antenna system. A combination of 8, 12 or 16 RF transceiver modules (see below), RF power amplifiers and diversity electronics. Allows very long-range communications with a UAV, UGV or USV from an airplane, vehicle or boat in fast motion and undetectable, unhackable and unjamable data/video/audio links among moving planes/vehicle/boats.
- Any other customer desired topology or configuration
PerceptiVU's video Target Tracking technology is designed to track objects such as cars, boats, aircraft and people. The purpose is to zoom in and automatically follow the object of interest very closely to obtain high-resolution imagery of the object of interest.
Automated Motion Tracking software (AMT) is the latest software to be offered by PerceptiVU, when the system senses a target in motion within the fixed camera scene, a pan-tilt-zoom camera tracks the target as it moves within the scene. Cars/people in parking lots/public places, after-hours surveillance, perimeter security and defense, and port security.
AvalonRF will also present its micro transceiver modules, compression and decompression micro modules, Network interface micro modules, and wearable computer micro modules.
The digital links are based on a unique modular concept where each link is composed from a combination of micro modules, connected together via a 100Mbaud full duplex daisy chained serial bus.
AValon RF digital module lineup includes:
- RF UHF Encrypted Transceivers
TR423-1 76Kbaud/0.25W UHF transceiver
TR430-2G - 200Kbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS (This module in integrated in the PDA)
TR430-2+G - 325Kbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS
TR430-3G - 1.53Mbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS
TR430-3+G - 3.06Mbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS
Module A - NTSC/PAL to MJPEG/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4 Encoder based on the WISchip GO7007SB Encoder and Includes a smart video pre-processor DSP, RTC and VITC
Module B - Same as Module A with camera on board
Module C - Power PC with TCP/IP + USB 2.0 + IDE/ATA interface
Module D - MPEG4 to NTSC/PAL decoder (software dependent)
MPEG4 low latency CODEC or MPEG4 video conferencing controller.
Module F - CPU, running Windows XP (news - web sites) at 1.5GHz, 512MB DRAM, AGP - display controller with resolution of 800x600 to 1280x1024, 4GB HDD, 802.11g, 802.15 and GSM/GPRS for Wearable Computers
- Modules: General & Mechanical
Power - 5V-10V unregulated
Size - 60mm x 33mm x 9mm
Weight - approximately 14 grams
About AValonRF Inc.:
AValonRF designs and produces state-of-the-art wireless links that include receivers, transmitters, Wearable computers, In Car Video Systems, remote display units, DVRs, rugged wireless PDAs, Rugged PCs, No moving parts tracking Antennas, Wireless Microphones, Miniature MPEG 4 Encoders, Miniature MPEG4 Decoders and a variety of specialized antennas. AvalonRF also designs and produces wireless terrestrial "last mile" mobile UHF, narrow band, high data rate, 802.22 based solutions. AvalonRF intelligent true diversity technology provides broadcast quality interference-free video links over the frequency spectrum of 56MHz to 2.5GHz. A wireless link from Avalon RF is an affordable easy to install video solution with superior image quality.
AValonRF is a privately held company headquartered in El Cajon (San Diego). More information about AValonRF is available online at http://www.avalonrf.com.
More information about PerceptiVU is available online at http://www.PerceptiVU.com.
# # #
Vice President, Business Development
San Diego, CA