(PRWEB) January 27, 2005
The Instant Business Network offers a fully integrated capabilities including: coordinated project management, budget tracking, team calendaring, document management, file sharing, version control, secure instant messaging, conferencing, dynamic workflow, issues tracking, in-bound email issues routing, help desk, Microsoft Office Suite and Project integration, and reporting features. Currently, there are over 1,000 IBN users at companies such as Astra Zeneca, Computer Sciences Corporation, Defenseware, Dell, ICF Consulting, Inmarsat, Nokia, Translogix, WorldTech, and the U.S. Postal Service. Anyone with a web browser and a team can sign up for a free, no obligation, thirty-day, fifty-user trial and have their team using the IBN in five minutes.
We have been using a fairly sophisticated meta data (data that describes data) structure in our existing IBN software for years and have continued to improve it with each release.
Now with 4.0, we have made major advances that will provide business users with self defining data objects and fields for any IBN object, as well as create new objects that become a part of the project, issues, reporting, and tracking capabilities of the IBN. This will allow greatly expanded data tracking, searching, reporting, and integration capabilities.
In the case of the IBN software where the goal is to enable the tracking, sharing, and communication of information securely between teams of people, it is critical that the right information is always available. People have different skills, work in different locations, and need different types of data to succeed.
The IBN enables users to be able to use predefined business objects such as projects, documents, tasks, and issues and allows users to define and work with virtually any type of data in the context of collaborating and managing projects. This allows users to:
1. Create a dynamic database list that multiple people can manage and update complete with history,
2. Create and define any fields and types they want to track,
3. Stop wasting time sending Excel tracking spreadsheets around on e-mail,
4. Track any fields or data you want in projects, issues, tasks, ToDos, calendar entries, and even make their own objects, and
5. Run custom reports so they can see whatÂs going onÂ
The Meta Data Plus engine gives software developers the power to deal with data and information within, between, and across systems by:
1. Streamlining their ability to measure team effectiveness.
2. Easily integrating with other systems that contain information you need.
3. Dynamically pulling information from external feeds into the IBN.
4. Leveraging well defined XML service oriented architecture and web services
5. Building new application interfaces and use the IBN as a centralized repository of collaborative knowledge
Save Big by Getting 3.5 and get a free upgrade to 4.0
Customers who purchase the current (v 3.5) server software between January 1, 2005 and February 28, 2005 will get a free upgrade to the 4.0 version and avoid the March 1st price increase. If you are interested in what we have to offer, this would be a wise move. Contact our sales team at:
Toll Free: 888-865-4075
# # #