Orlando, FL (PRWEB) January 27, 2005
Voxeo Corporation, the leading provider of standards-based VoiceXML and CCXML IVR platforms and IVR hosting, announced today that it achieved profitability in 2004, thanks to record revenue growth, including the strongest fourth quarter performance in the companyÂs history. During the fourth quarter alone, Voxeo expanded customer acquisition by 16%, increased revenues by 30.9%, and boosted revenue from sales of premise-based systems by 340%. Voxeo revenues in 2004 nearly doubled over the prior year.
ÂVoxeo - thanks to the dedication of our employees and the sustained growth of our customers and partners - is proud to be one of the first companies in our industry to achieve ongoing, profitable operations,Â said Jonathan Taylor, President and CEO of Voxeo. ÂWith the success of 2004 behind us, Voxeo is investing in new products and projects that will further our lead in customer service, network quality, and feature flexibility. In combination, we expect these efforts will further accelerate our growth through 2005.Â
By policy, Voxeo does not disclose the names of its enterprise customers. However, in 2004 Voxeo won, directly and through its channel partners, the following high-profile customers:
- Four of the five largest health insurance and HMO organizations in the U.S.
- One of the largest cargo shipping companies in the world
- One of the largest Internet Service Providers in the U.S.
- One of the largest soft drink distributors in the U.S.
- One of the largest management consulting companies in the world
- One of the largest package shipping companies in the U.S.
- One of the major U.S. television networks
- One of the largest film studios in U.S.
- One of the largest supermarket chains in the U.S.
- One of the largest automotive parts manufacturers in the world
- Both major U.S. political parties
- One of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces
Voxeo also won business in 2004 from a large variety of innovative and successful small, medium, and startup enterprises through its Voxeo Evolution IVR Developer program. To date, over 11,000 developers have used the Evolution program to quickly create and deploy more than 25,000 applications on the traditional and SIP IVR Voxeo VoiceCenter platform.
VoxeoÂs strong fourth quarter follows an employee- and management-led buyout, concluded on September 30, 2004. The new management-owned company enters 2005 as a cash-flow positive, profitable, rapidly growing business with no foreseen need for future equity financing.
Voxeo Corporation is the leading provider of standards based, hosted, and customer premise IVR solutions. These solutions extend versatile IP and XML technologies to make it easy to create, deploy, and maintain the widest variety of telephony applications. Voxeo customers, VARs, resellers, and channel partners leverage these solutions to enhance customer care, reduce costs, and generate new sources of revenue.
# # #