San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2005
AValonRF will demonstrate its Digital Wireless Link with integrated GPS at AFCEA WEST 2005, San Diego, California, February 1-3, 2005, San Diego, California, Booth 1451.
AFCEA 2005 offers the first public opportunity for AvalonRF to demonstrate its miniature digital wireless link Â AvalonRF will demonstrate file transfer between two V38R Rugged PDAs, transmission of images and realtime messaging using the TR430 RF link
Typical applications for the Digital Wireless linksare UAV, UGV, USV, Robotics, Industrial control, Video Signage, Telemetry, Broadcast and Security.
TheV38R Ruggedized PDA can be used as a low cost handheld device for short range UAV, UGV, USV, and for various other Military, Industrial and Security applications such as Public Safety PDA with biometrics, DUI, Speeding and parking ticket generation; Patrol Vehicle Component.
XteQ, Inc. that partnered with AvalonRF and has developed a Windows CE.NET driver that interfaces the AValonRF TR430 radio to the newly released Viewsonic V38R industrialized PDA. The TR430 Driver provides an operating system interface by which applications running on the V38R can use the TR430 wireless transceiver. Included onboard the TR430 is a GPS receiver which permits the PDA user to determine their location, and with a suitable mapping application, the position of other V38R users.
The V38R Rugged PDA with the TR430-2G integrated Wireless link is running Windows CE.
AvalonRF digital links are based on a unique modular concept where each link is composed from a combination of micro modules, connected together via a 100Mbaud full duplex daisy chained serial bus.
Approximate size and weight of each module: 60mm x 33mm x 9mm, 14 grams.
AValon RF digital module lineup includes:
- RF UHF Encrypted Transceivers
- TR423-1 76Kbaud/0.25W UHF transceiver
- TR430-2G - 200Kbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS (This module in integrated in the PDA)
- TR430-2+G - 325Kbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS
- TR430-3G - 1.53Mbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS
- TR430-3+G - 3.06Mbaud/1W UHF transceiver with GPS
- Module A - NTSC/PAL to MJPEG/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4 Encoder based on the WISchip GO7007SB Encoder and Includes a smart video pre-processor DSP, RTC and VITC
- Module B - Same as Module A with camera on board
- Module C - Power PC with TCP/IP + USB 2.0 + IDE/ATA interface
- Module D - MPEG4 to NTSC/PAL decoder (software dependent)
MPEG4 low latency CODEC or MPEG4 video conferencing controller.
- Module F - CPU, running Windows XP at 1.5GHz, 512MB DRAM, AGP - display controller with resolution of 800x600 to 1280x1024, 4GB HDD, 802.11g, 802.15 and GSM/GPRS for Wearable Computers
Modules: General & Mechanical
Power - 5V-10V unregulated
Size - 60mm x 33mm x 9mm
Weight - approximately 14 grams
About AValonRF Inc.:
AValonRF designs and produces state-of-the-art wireless links that include receivers, transmitters, Wearable computers, In Car Video Systems, remote display units, DVRs, rugged wireless PDAs, Rugged PCs, No moving parts tracking Antennas, Wireless Microphones, Miniature MPEG 4 Encoders, Miniature MPEG4 Decoders and a variety of specialized antennas. AvalonRF also designs and produces wireless terrestrial "last mile" mobile UHF, narrow band, high data rate, 802.22 based solutions. AvalonRF intelligent true diversity technology provides broadcast quality interference-free video links over the frequency spectrum of 56MHz to 2.5GHz. A wireless link from Avalon RF is an affordable easy to install video solution with superior image quality.
AValonRF is a privately held company headquartered in El Cajon (San Diego). More information about AValonRF is available online at http://www.avalonrf.com.
More information about XteQ is available online at http://www.XteQ.net
Vice President, Business Development
San Diego, CA
# # #