Providence, RI (PRWEB) January 31, 2005
EMARKETING ASSOCIATION (eMA) -- The eMarketing Association (eMA) today announced it's agenda for the eM5 marketing conference to be held in San Francisco, April 4th and 5th, 2005. Sessions include:
- Using offline media to increase online sales - Brian , Vice President, Marketing, Priceline.com
- Optimizing paid search results - Gill Brown, Northwest Sales Director, Overture
- Trends and changes in eMarketing - Murray Gaylord, Vice President, Brand Marketing, Yahoo!
- Affiliate Marketing Actionable Processes - Elizabeth Cholawsky, SVP Marketing & Product Development, Commission Junction
- Organic and Paid Search Marketing Strategies - Michael Gorman, SVP of Search Marketing, Digital Impact
- Achieving high return from email lists - Bill Nussey, President/CEO - SilverPOP
- The ultimate customer retention: Let customers rule! - John Federman, President and CEO, Dotomi
- New directions in offline/online interactive integration - William Jennings, VP Interactive Advertising, A&E Television Networks
- Integrating multi-channel marketing - Roman Bodnarchuk, President/CEO, N5R
- eAnalytics to create dynamic, actionable business intelligence - Scott Bailey, Executive VP, Analytic Research and Development, TargetBase
- New Technologies in eMarketing - Susan Bratton,SVP, Sales and Marketing,Maven Networks
- Marketing Innovation - Kristian Schwartz,Client Director, Avenue A | Razorfish
- Website Conversion Optimization - Sage Peterson,Vice President,iProspect
- Email Marketing - Quick Wins & Case Studies - Barry Stamos, Vice President, INBOX Marketing, Inc.
The event, formerly known as the Power of eMarketing conference, attracts high level marketers from around the world. Registration is open to marketing and business professionals at the eMarketing Association's website, http://www.emarketingassociation.com. Robert Fleming, CEO of the eMA said, "This years event is shaping up to be our best ever, great keynote addresses along with a diverse session schedule and plenty of networking opportunities make it the one conference that marketers won't want to miss." He added, "Yahoo! Will be hosting a networking reception on day one and Bill Nussey, President of SilverPop will be autographing his new book on eMail marketing for attendees."
Since space is limited for the conference the eMA suggests early registration to ensure participation. Delegates to the conference will receive a gift bag, a free eMarketing Book, admission to all sessions and keynote addresses, and a complementary hosted reception. Sponsors of the conference include: Yahoo!, Microsoft Live Office, iProspect, Dotomi, and SilverPOP, some sponsorship opportunities are still available.
Registration and sponsorship information is at the company's website:
The eMarketing Association (eMA) is the international association of individual marketers, companies and governments committed to the advancement of marketing in the digital era. The eMA provides resources, certifications, educational programs and events to it's members and the marketing community. As the largest association of eMarketers in the world, the eMA is committed to enriching the marketing community through recognition, research, advocacy, education and service.
# # #