(PRWEB) February 7, 2005
Finding leadership skills training courses for upwardly-mobile, time-pressured people is a daunting challenge. To provide leadership for busy workers who need to improve their skills through meaningful training courses, Mustard Seed Investments, a innovative leadership skills training provider, announced today their top five "must-haves" for people who would be leaders.
The list of leadership skills training needs, was compiled through the survey responses of 1125 knowledge workers and professionals from around the world, Respondents were asked to identify their leadership skills training preferences according to their need to face 5 common workplace challenges.
"Entrepreneurs, analysts, CEOs and CFOs, IT and computer specialists, HR managers, educators and consultants, manufacturing supervisors, sales and account personnel, healthcare and financial planning services professionals and many more participated in our survey", says Bill Thomas, Managing Principal, of Mustard Seed Investments' Leadership-Toolkit Division, http://www.leadership-toolkit.com
"We wanted to learn what content real employees, managers and directors thought they needed from leadership skills training courses. Because they have no monetary connections or allegiance to us, we feel confident that their responses reflect their honest opinions about leadership skills training courses."
The top five leadership skills training course areas, as indicated by the http://www.Leadership-Toolkit.com survey takers:
1. Would you like to learn how to - 42% reported they wanted to "become a better leader", 39% said they needed to "be a leader"
2. How would you like other people to see your leadership style - 58% hoped people would view them as "solution-providers", 36% wanted to be seen as "being confident"
3. If you could do just one thing to improve your effectiveness, what would you do - 69% reported they needed to improve their "leadership skills", 22% said, "improve their leadership behaviors"
4. What's the most important trait needed for leadership - it was nearly a tie between "being an Inspirer" and "being a Nurturer", with nurturing edging out inspiration by a mere 2 percentage points
5. Which skill should a leader be strongest in - 46% stated "creative thinker", while 41% responded "strategic planner"
"The good news for people who have to find, pay for and invest their own time in leadership skills training courses is this - there are affordable, convenient alternatives out there that can provide them with the personal attention, private workspace and coaching support that can transform their educational experience into success", adds Mr. Thomas.
http://www.Leadership-Toolkit.com is an online service of Mustard Seed Investments' leadership skills training course division, Established in 1998, Mustard Seed Investments, Inc., has served commercial, non-profit and individual clients in 75 countries by providing training, publishing, consulting, engineering and management services.
Mustard Seed Investments has an affiliate program where Business and Non-profit Operators can earn 30% on every direct sale, 10% on Co-affiliate sales and $0.10 for each qualified lead.
Visit http://www.leadership-toolkit.com/Affiliate_SignUp.html for more details.
Mustard Seed Investments, Inc.
Email - editor at leadership-toolkit.com