Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 11, 2005
The report was compiled by, Randy Kempenich, President of Kemteck Inc and owner of http://www.CondoBuzz.com. ÂThe goal of the report is to help educate real estate agents about lead generation programs, their costs and to show why http://www.CondoBuzz.com has one of best lead generation programs available. Also, an important and mostly overlooked aspect with lead generation programs is how traditional lead generation compares with online providers,Â said Kempenich.
ÂOnline real estate lead generation is a hot topic in todayÂs Internet driven world. Buyers and sellers are flocking to the Internet and have a never ending list of real estate web sites to choose from. Real estate marketing has shifted from the once predictable/stable monopoly newspaper and other traditional methods to the Internet with multiple choices and models to choose from,Â said Kempenich.
According to Kempenich, when selecting a lead generation supplier the following should be considered;
1. Only 16% of agents have proper sales skills. No matter what program you choose you need to have excellent sales skills or you will have a hard time converting any lead. Also, most agents will fail using lead generation because of their own inabilities.
2. When communicating with prospects give prospects a great reason to meet with you. You have to sell yourself - quit qualifying to eliminate and start qualifying to sell.
3. Have a consistent follow-up marketing program. Most prospects will buy latter.
4. Try different lead programs and see what works for you.
5. Compare online lead generation with offline (Newspaper/print/etc.). You will find that online lead generation programs compete very effectively with traditional lead generation programs.
6. Every lead generation company will say the following: ÂWe are an industry leader, we have the best lead quality, we have the best references, we have the best conversion, etc. There are only a few items that you can be sure of Â pricing model and number of agents receiving the same lead. I would recommend prospect exclusive leads and no long-term contracts.
7. Make sure you get a definition for "exclusive lead" from your lead provider.
a. Prospect Exclusive Lead: Prospect lead goes to 1 agent no matter what zip code.
b. Zip code Exclusive Lead: Same Prospect will go to multiple agents because they select multiple zip codes.
c. Of course Kempenich recommends CondoBuzz.com, which has prospect exclusive leads, no long term contracts and great pricing. DonÂt be fooled by the condo focus, most buyers will buy single-family homes.
To see the report in table format visit: http://www.condobuzz.com/report.php
CondoBuzz.com is the nation's only network of 1500+ premium real estate web sites and domain names focusing on condos, lofts and townhomes. CondoBuzz web sites are consumer centric and locally niche focused with a very high search engine click-thru and quality consumer lead capture. Each individual web site is marketed and designed for a specific metropolitan area. ÂWith locally focused web sites we are able to provide better local content, more useful information and locally based real estate services for the consumer. Locally based web sites gives us the ability to target market and develop more focused traffic which will provide quality leads and sales for our partner real estate brokers/agents. Kemteck Inc owns CondoBuzz.com and affiliated web sites. For more information about the condo program call 612-623-8347 or visit http://www.CondoBuzz.com.
About Kemteck Inc
Kemteck Inc is an Internet business development company created in 1999, focusing on Internet solutions in the areas of marketing, communications and business development. The main headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information about Kemteck Inc., visit http://www.Kemteck.com.
Randy Kempenich is the president and CEO of Kemteck Inc. a graduate of the Carlson School of Management from the University of Minnesota and has over 20 years of experience in business management, marketing and business development and is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Minnesota. The Kemteck team includes graphic designers, web developers, programmers, content writers, engineers, administrators and service professionals
Source: Kemteck Inc.
Contact: Randy Kempenich, President, Kemteck Inc., 612-623-8347
# # #