Chandler, AZ (PRWEB) February 17, 2005
PPC Trax has announced the beta release of it's highly anticipated Pay-Per-Click (PPC) tracking and auditing service at http://www.ppctrax.com/ .
With the billion dollar PPC industry still growing at 20% per year, new advertisers come into the market daily. New and long-time PPC advertisers with ad spend budgets from $200 to thousands per day are being systematically defrauded of their marketing budgets.
Both groups of marketers and advertisers are clamoring for a solution to help prevent affiliates, publishers and competitors from stealing their ad budgets in the growing scheme.
PPC Trax is a monthly service that offers detailed click fraud tracking and reporting starting as low as $29.00 per month.
For a limited time, PPC Trax is offering free 30 day trial accounts to PPC advertisers.
"Clients and colleagues have been begging us to develop a simple to use but highly effective PPC tracking solution that can help detect and stop PPC click fraud as well as serve as the basis for recovering refunds from pay-per-click search engines and media properties", said Skip Pratt, General Manager of PPC Trax.
"We decided to invest the capital and manpower realizing this gap in the market exists and there is a pent-up demand from marketers to make more effective use of their advertising budgets and to cease fraud from occurring to them" Pratt continued.
Since the vendors who offer pay-per-click advertising have an inherent conflict of interest in preventing click fraud, advertisers are now turning to third party click auditors such as PPC Trax.
PPC marketers and advertisers benefit from using the PPC Trax service by:
- Improving website lead generation and PPC sales conversion rates
- Maximizing profitable PPC ads faster
- Eliminating costly, non-performing PPC advertising
- Developing the perfect advertising mix for their website
- Identifying the most profitable keywords for their PPC campaign
- Eliminating failed PPC ads faster
- Detecting and document PPC click fraud
- Recoup fraudulent PC expenses from PPC search engines
- Identifying PPC competitors who may be draining their PPC budget
- Identifying IP addresses that are frequent clickers or fraudsters
- Monitoring click spikes that indicate fraudsters are on the march
The service offers each subscriber, whether small home-based businesses or large corporations:
- Track any filetype - .php, .html, .htm, .asp, .cfm, .cgi, .pl,
- Generous transactions per URL
- Transactions can be aggregated among URL's
- IP address capture
- IP address geographic location
- User Agent (browser, bot etc.)
- Date and Time stamp
- Referring URL
- Email alerts
- IP address history
- Custom reports
In addition, PPC Trax is offering "recovery based" click fraud services using it's online and staff services. PPC Trax shoulders the risk of refunds from the PPC search engine and performs all the labor to prepare and submit refund requests. This service has certain requirements. Contact the company at the website below for more information.
PPC Trax is offering a limited-time, free 30 day PPC click fraud tracking account. The free trial offer is a full function account. There are no further commitments required.
To improve your PPC sales conversion ratios and improve PPC return-on-investment, visit http://www.ppctrax.com
About PPC Trax
PPC Trax provides real-time click fraud and web advertising tracking, auditing and recovery services for it's small, medium and large corporate clients. For more information, see the company website at http://www.ppctrax.com.