Canadian Immigration Service

Share Article

Live and work in Canada. Landed Immigrant visa service through an experienced immigration lawyer. Premium service at very competitive rate.

United Services Canada is a Canadian firm that provides full immigration services to individuals or families that wish to move temporarily or permanently into Canada. The services we provide cover the first step of assessing your eligibility for moving to Canada to the final step of welcoming you to Canada.

Please complete our free Online Assessment without any obligations and we will be contacting you within 48 hours for the result.

Canada is a country populated largely by immigrants from all over the world. Every year, Canada welcomes thousand of immigrants into Canada, which they call Permanent Resident (Landed Immigrant). People who obtained Canadian permanent residence status have the rights to live, work, and study in Canada.

Below are the lists of a number of ways to apply for the permanent residence status in Canada. We are pleased to offer you full assistance in applying for any of these categories:

1. Skilled Worker Class Immigration

  • based on education, skills, and foreign experience

2. Business Class Canada Immigration

  • based on experience in managing or investing in businesses

3. Family Class Immigration

  • sponsoring family members for coming to Canada

We also offers services in assisting individuals who wish to temporarily reside in Canada for working, studying, or excursion purposes.

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Bumianto Polina