Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 26, 2005
Co-hosted by DeAnna Spencer, webmaster of http://www.learnsmallbusiness.com and Dawn
Josephson President of Cameo Publications
Over 100,000 books are published each year. Can your book really stand out and get noticed? Yes! The secret is to create a powerful book press kit that gains the attention of the media, bookstore buyers, and distribution houses.
In this informative program, Master Writing Coach Dawn Josephson will
present the newest promotional writing techniques that can help you sell more books. No matter what your book topic or genre, you will learn strategies you can put into play immediately. Through real-life samples of promo pieces that sell, Dawn will show you how to:
- Create cover letters that get noticed
- Write press releases the media loves
- Construct compelling book reviews that draw attention
- Develop an author bio that makes you irresistible
- Sell more books with a winning sell sheet
- Get your foot in the door with an informative catalog sheet
- Design a give-away item that makes you memorable
- Organize an article that positions you as the expert
- Put all the press kit pieces together professionally and effortlessly
Based on Dawn Josephson's internationally acclaimed book, Putting It On Paper: The Ground Rules for Creating Promotional Pieces that Sell Books, this program cuts through all the hype and takes a practical approach to understanding, creating, and using a book press kit to propel book sales.
The teleclass is scheduled for March 28, 2005 at 1:00pm. You have to
preregister to attend. Limited seating is available. To register, visit http://www.pnewsletter.com/teleclassreg.html.
# # #