New York City, NY (PRWEB) March 15, 2005
The business planning consulting group at HJ Ventures has been studying why so many small businesses fail in the first year. During this study, one of the most important errors entrepreneurs frequently made was not finding a mentor or hiring a business coach - http://www.hjventures.com/executive-coaching/Business-Coach.htm
A business coach is a person who helps you grow personally and professionally. A business coach bridges the gap between where you are now and where you want to go. If you want to expand your business and want to set high goals, your business coach can help you in achieving, what you want with some advice and encouragement. Business coaches work with entrepreneurs, executives, managers and employees to motivate them and accelerate business process with their professional skills, knowledge and experience, thus helping them to achieve the goals of the organization. Business coach not only addresses business issues and processes related with business, they also focus on the personal desires, needs, characteristics and goals of the individual. A business coach helps business owners to learn the tips and tricks of business, expertise of delegating more work to managers, motivating employees and achieving business goal with optimum utilization of limited resources. The coaching gives encouragement, motivation, and accountability to the business owners and helps them to achieve maximum out of their life. A business coach helps in following ways:
- Provides quick solutions to your problems.
- Facilitates process of learning techniques and ideas.
- Offer customized solution to specific personal needs of business owner
- Helps in drawing business goal and providing direction to achieve goals.
- Provides techniques of maximum utilization of limited resources.
- Concentrates on the important issues of the business.
- Provides efficiency to business activities with minimum wastage.
- Cater to personal needs of business owner.
- Leads to a productive, happy and satisfied business and personal life of business owner.
Thus a business coach provides solutions to all problems of business owner. A business coach sorts the communication problems at different levels of the organization and helps in running business at optimum level, with business skills and knowledge. A business coach redefines goals; breaks down the goals in small chunks and works scientifically to achieve them. A business coach paves the path of success for business by helping realise its full effectiveness.
Learn more about the advantages of executive coaching:
Reprint rights: You are free to use / reprint this article - please just include the below copyright and URL / link to website:
(C) 2005 HJ Ventures International, Inc.