(PRWEB) March 2, 2005
The Live YearbookÂ is one of the most exciting new ideas in preserving high school memories since the advent of the annual yearbook. It uses the latest technology to preserve those memories for students, parents and faculty and it allows them to relive those memories in full color, full motion, and digital sound. The Live YearbookÂ provides up to 4 hours of professional quality digital video that highlights the entire school year on one DVD. The quality and flexibility of the DVD medium is undeniable and it sets the standard for video and audio playback of recorded material. While 4 hours may seem inadequate in highlighting an entire year in school, remember that that is twice the length of the average feature film Â more than enough video to portray the school year
This 4-hour DVD will provide custom menus used to access the school year highlights for the following topics:
Â Fall Sports
Â Winter Sports
Â Spring Sports
Â Special Events
Â Clubs and Organizations
Â Administration, Faculty and Staff
Â The YearÂs Current Events
Or we can provide custom topics if you prefer Â the object is to create a product that reflects your schoolÂs character and atmosphere and one that benefits your students as well as your school.
As previously mentioned there are obvious benefits to students and faculty in preserving their school year memories on DVD. And with the fast turnaround of The Live YearbookÂ we can capture even more of those memories than the traditional yearbook. We can capture the entire school year of sports and activities, including those in the Spring, by providing a publishing deadline that is only weeks before the end of the school year Â not months. This allows you to provide memories of this yearÂs Prom on this yearÂs Live YearbookÂ
But there are other benefits that are not so obvious such as enhancing your schoolÂs reputation as an innovator that offers leading edge experiences to your students. We can even allow members of your TV/Film Production class to assist in the creation of The Live YearbookÂ so that they can gain valuable experience if planning to pursue this career. By offering extras such as The Live YearbookÂ to your students you are promoting your school and positioning it as a premier institution that parents seek out when making relocation decisions. In fact, some schools even use The Live YearbookÂ itself as a recruiting tool!
Beyond this there are financial benefits to the school as well. Our program offers several ways to also make The Live YearbookÂ a fundraising success which can benefit your students and your curriculum. The current opportunities include Â Sales Incentives, Personal Ads (or Shout Outs), Business Ads and Senior DVDs. And we are working on more fundraising ideas to be available in the future. LetÂs take a look at these current opportunities, which could total several thousand dollars in fundraising potential for your programs and students:
TM Productions can do the whole project for you from the ground up or we can let you shoot and or edit the project. Here is what TM productions will do for your school:
1. Collaborate with the appointed faculty advisor to ensure that the school is represented in a positive and professional manner. TM Productions will also coordinate coverage of all activities and events with the activities director and or the faculty advisor
2. Shoot all video used in The Live YearbookÂ with a professional, state-of-the-art 3CCD digital camera to ensure maximum video quality. We do not use the typical hand-held ÂcamcorderÂ.
3. Shoot and include video of every sports team (in action), all agreed clubs, all agreed special events, and graduation.
4. Edit all video and stills with state-of-the-art non-linear digital video editing equipment and software including Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion and Photoshop.
5. Provide professionally developed video backgrounds and 3-D animations where appropriate.
6. Provide royalty-free music.
7. Provide professional DVD authoring, menus (including motion menus) and replication.
8. Make low resolution video trailers available for preview online.
9. Cooperate with the school in support of marketing and sales efforts.
10. Provide the capability to purchase The Live YearbookÂ securely online.
11. Deliver the final product to the school on the agreed upon date prior to the end of the school year.
# # #