(PRWEB) March 4, 2005
NetNia Publishing, an African American publisher of ethnic ebooks and cultural information products, has released five parenting resource guides combined to create the ÂInspire! Excellence Parenting Kit.Â This new parenting kit provides up-to-date information parents can use to take their parenting skills to a higher level of involvement and support of their childrenÂs lives.
"Balancing a job and taking care of family in this fast paced society takes a lot of energy,Â says publisher Jeffery Bradley. ÂParents, who are seeking ways to improve their parenting skills, simply don't have time to shift through thick books filled with little or no usable information.Â
The "Inspire! Excellence Parenting Kit", available at http://www.blackparentingtoday.com, has a wealth of how-to tips, professional advice, and other resources. Written in down-to-earth style, parents appreciate the easy reading and simple but effective children activities.
"Our staff spent thousands of hours researching libraries, bookstores, interviews, and the Internet to find information parents need to help make effective changes in their parenting skills." says Bradley. "Plus, we made sure you donÂt need a medical dictionary to read and use these guides."
Taken from the ÂInspire! Excellence Parenting KitÂ, here are 5 things parent can do to begin motivating their children to become high achievers:
1. Make sure your children develop a passion for learning in and out of school. Learning is a lifetime journey that does not end at age 18. The real challenge is to help your children learn how to teach themselves.
2. Help them understand the importance of personal responsibility. Responsibility goes hand in hand with success, achievement, motivation, happiness and self-appreciation. ItÂs the absolute minimum requirement for the accomplishment of everything your children want in life.
3. Teach them the importance of eating healthy and exercising. Parents are the nutritionists of the family and armed with the right information about wise food choices they can help children make proper choices about foods.
4. Encourage reading on the highest level possible. Reading is the foundation skill, the one thing that must be learned in order to continue the adventure of lifelong learning. Skillful readers is one of the most important elements of educational success.
5. Get them access to the information that helpÂs them accomplish their goals. For instance, teach your children how to effectively use the public library and all it resources such as computers and Internet access.
The ÂInspire! Excellence Parenting KitÂ encourages parents take a closer look at their current parenting skills and find ways to improve them. For more information and to download a free "Special Parenting Tips" ebook, visit http://www.blackparentingtoday.com or write NetNia Publishing, 7311 Caillet Street, Dallas, Texas, 75209.
NetNia Publishing is located in Dallas, Texas. Previous titles include "Positive African American Plays for Children" and "How to Make Black History Month Last All Year". For more information visit http://www.netnia.com or send email to email@example.com.
# # #