Prescott, AZ (PRWEB) March 8, 2005
Extreme Rewards is the exclusive marketer of the newest technology in the automotive world, EnviroMax Plus.
EnviroMax Plus is a revolutionary fuel catalyst, not to be confused with the thousands of existing additive products and gadgets already on the market.
EnviroMax Plus is used and endorsed by race car driver Johnny Rutherford, the three time winner of the "Indianapolis 500". EnviroMax Plus is one of a select few automotive products in its category to have received a US Patent. This is truly a unique product that will impact air quality and fuel economy worldwide.
This is truly a unique product which offers tremendous savings, benefits the enviroment and is marketed through a growing network of independent representatives currently being sought after nationwide.
Documented results of EnviroMax Plus include:
(1) Increased fuel mileage up to 30% on both gas and diesel engines, which can save over 50 cents per gallon, or over $10 per fill up with a 20 gallon tank.
(2) Provides up to 80% reduction in emissions of exhaust pollutants, protecting our air and our enviroment. Imagine the possibility of smog free, clear skys in Los Angeles if everyone would have used EnviroMax Plus in their vehicles 50 years ago.
(3) Saves on engine repairs and/or tune-ups by reducing engine wear and tear.
(4) Increases horsepower and performance in all gas engines.
(5) Will not harm engines or void any warranties.
Drivers can stop throwing away money at the gas pump and help protect the enviroment now and for future generations. Dr. Kevin Campbell, a team leader with Extreme Rewards corporation is launching a national promotion seeking representatives from all 50 states who want to stop being part of the problem, and become part of the solution.
Those interested in representing this product may visit his website at http://www.TryEnviromax.com for complete details on the product and financial opportunity. Or write: PO Box 26552, Prescott Valley, AZ 86312