(PRWEB) March 8, 2005
The world markets for water and wastewater are growing at high speed. The market volume is expected to increase from 287.0 Bn. US$ in 2004 to 412.4 Bn. US$ by 2010.
Conference: New York 24. Mar. 05, Beijing 7. Apr. 05, London 28. Apr. 05. Water markets worldwide business briefing conference 2005
The world markets for water and wastewater are growing at high speed. The market volume is expected to increase from 287.0 Bn. US$ in 2004 to 412.4 Bn. US$ by 2010. The biggest investment and fastest growth comes from new technologies like "Drinking Water from the Air", Hydrogen convergence with the water industry, UV convergence,
water and energy convergence and more.All these Developments need Nanotechnologies,
Nanosensor, Nanofilter, Nanomembrane, Nanoenergy-systems and Molecular-Nano.
In China, Southeast Asian and East European countries, there is large flexibility for water pricing. The privatisation process is running fast there as well, for the water markets there are immature and demand restructure. Yet, pricing and privatisation are also the main influential factors in industrial countries. The private water management is expected to double its market share up to 2010.
The highest growth rate comes from Watertreatment and -Disinfection. New technologies
like "Drinking Water from the Air" , Hydrogen convergence with the water market and others show the highest growth rates from a small basic. Meanwhile high investment and relatively fast growth are expected in the sector of public drinking water supply as well. The problems are not only in the developing countries, but also in industrial countries. Situation of wastewater treatment worldwide are only slightly improved during last years. There are big chances and challenges with the factors such as population development, urbanization and new treatment technology like nanotechnology. Convergence with Energy is a future market.
Helmut Kaiser, for over 20 years a leading researcher and strategist for companies and ministries in water markets worldwide will give a business briefing for 2005. Audience invited are all companies, ministries and media/press. The briefing presentation will take 6 hours from 10 am to 4 pm. There are limited places free for the media and ministries. The cost for the participation and briefing documents, about 200 pages, is 595 Euro or equivalent currency in Dollar or RMB.
Contents of the presentation and documents
1. World markets for drinking water and wastewater treatment 2004, development through 2005, 2006 up to 2010 by regions/countries, by sectors and by technologies;
2. World markets for water markets 2004-2010 by regions and by sectors;
- drinking water
- waste water
- residental water treatment and small systems
3. World markets for disinfection in water treatment 2004-2010 by sectors and by regions
4. World markets for membrane technologies in water treatment 2004-2010 by technologies and by regions;
5. World markets for water desalination 2004-2010 by technologies, sectors and regions:
6. World markets for pumps and pumping station 2004-2010 by sizes, technologies and regions;
7. The key technologies 2004 and developments expected, new technologies...
8. Impact of nanotechnology on water treatment markets and technologies 2004 and development up to 2010 and 2015;
9. Trends of new technologies "Drinking Water from the Air" and Hydrogen .....
10. Privatisation process in different regions/countries;
11. The value chain of water industry 2004 and development and the best practice
strategy to make profit over 15 percent
12. Competition, leading companies by segments and regions and the Portfolio...
13. Special focus on China and the developments in China from 2004, 2005 and to 2010
14. Licencing, Joint venture, M&A, Partner and distribution
15. Strategies for global and local marketing and marketing to target groups globally
16: New: water and the convergence with other technologies
Table of contents for the latest study which is the basic:
How to register for this conference:
just send a email or fax with the number of people you want to attend.
the first person is 595 Euro or equivalent in Dollar or RMB and the second and all others 250 Euro, including conference documentation.
The participation can be prepayed with a discount of 10 percent or payed in cash ( only ) at the conference ..we will send you the bank-account and the locations..for the conference...
Responsible for this:
Helmut Kaiser consultancy, hkc22.com
fax 0049 7071 68086 and the telefon 0049 7071 67001 and email
home page http://www.hkc22.com