Anycarhire.com Car Hire David Against Goliath

Share Article

The largest car hire brokers have it to easy up to now. http://www.anycarhire.com goes up against the giants.

In the United States, the car hire industry is a highly competitive $19 billion per year market. And yet prices are still relatively reasonable. Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Rental, Hertz, National, and Thrifty are all familiar names, and many (especially Hertz and Avis) are aggressively marketing their cars as they begin to see their market share eroded by independents. http://www.anycarhire.com has been formed by some of the best specialists from the car hire industry in the UK, anycarhire is a very good tool available to anyone looking to rent a car online. Most people consider the big name nationals as the only car rental options.

These agencies only account for about 63 percent (12,000 locations) of the car rental market. The remaining 37 percent (7,000 locations) is filled by independent car rental agencies. The independents generally offer daily car rental rates 25-30 percent less and weekly rates 15 percent less than the national agencies. Because of lower operating costs and smaller overhead, these agencies can and do pass on their savings to consumers. and covers over 4000 locations worldwide.

Anycarhire has decided to find a way to offer even better prices whilst not compromising on service or quality . The reliable and revolutionary new website in less than 1 month will break away from the traditional brokers, by searching all of the top car hire companies in those countries in one go. This way its a win win for the consumer. Go and visit anycarhire.com to see for yourself. Anycarhire is already providing low cost car rentals worldwide.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Max
anycarhire
0044 1403 230430
Email >