(PRWEB) March 18, 2005
Trump International Hotel & Tower in Toronto, Canada, will soar 70 stories above Adelaide and Bay Streets. TorontoÂs new Trump Tower represents history in the making, says Val Levitan, managing partner of Talon International Development Inc., the company that brought The Trump Organization in to manage the tower.
ÂThere will never again in our lifetimes be a project like this to create this type of trophy real estate,Â he says. ÂEveryone on the team recognizes that we are participating directly in shaping the future of one of the worldÂs most livable, vibrant cities.Â
That insight and enthusiasm begins right at the top. Donald Trump has seized every opportunity to praise the project and the city itself. ÂWe are going to do something very, very special in Toronto, ... one of my favorite cities in the world,Â he says. ÂThis is one of the most exciting projects I have ever been involved with.Â Part of that excitement stems from the fact that Trump International Hotel & Tower, Toronto will break new ground across a variety of fronts. The hotel, for example, will be the cityÂs first truly five-star property.
The amenities, the level of service, the finishes and appointments of the suites themselves approach the exquisite. Guests can stay in one of the 265 suites on floors 11 through 31, relax or work out in the two-level spa, conduct business in the state-of-the-art business centre or dine in one of two world-beating restaurants.
The residences are simply breathtaking. They occupy floors 35 through 70 and range from 2,226-square-foot, two-bedroom suites to a magnificent, 7,000 square-foot Grand Skyplex occupying the top three floors of the 70-story building. There is also a series of bi-level Skyplex units with floors connected by grand staircases, lit by 22-foot, floor-toceiling windows.
ÂThere is absolutely nothing else in Toronto that compares,Â says Barry Landsberg, director of marketing for Talon International. ÂIn most projects, even the most luxurious, buyers regularly bring in their own interior designers and redo everything. ÂAt the Trump Tower we are finding the reverse to be true. The attention to detail has been so exacting that buyers are doing very little or nothing at all to customize their suites.Â (Provided by: Globe and Mail Partnership Marketing & Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto)
- The project will be located at 325 Bay Street, on the southeast corner of Bay and Adelaide Streets, steps from the head offices of CanadaÂs major banks, financial institutions and the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- The building will be 70 stories and 1,064 feet/324.29 meters tall, with a commanding view of Lake Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area.
- The building will be an integral part of TorontoÂs PATH system, the 27-kilometer underground shopping, dining and entertainment concourse connecting downtown Toronto.
- Most of the residences will have 11- and 12-ft. ceilings, surpassing the 10-ft. ceilings that are considered premium height. The Grand SkyplexÂ Penthouse Residences will boast ceilings up to 28 ft. in height.
- State-of-the-art elevators will offer direct access to each condominium residence from the 33th floor Residential Skylobby.
- As residents step off their elevators, they will be greeted by the full splendor of the surrounding skyline through stunning 11- to 22-foot windows. A select few residences also feature an outdoor terrace.
- There will be no more than four suites per floor, offering views of Lake Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area.
- Each residence will feature formal dining and living areas, exquisite hardwoods and granites, top-of-the-line appliances in designer kitchens, and the finest features and finishes in every room.
- All residential suites have separate service entrances to ensure seamless hosting and entertainment.
- The building will also offer SkyplexÂ Residences. These finely appointed bi-level residences will feature grand staircases, great rooms, and spectacular entry foyers. Kitchens, living and dining areas will be located on the main level, with bedrooms privately secluded on the upper levels. Only a few are available for purchase.
- The hotel will comprise the lower portion of the building with a total of 265 hotel guest rooms and suites. The first 20 floors will feature deluxe studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites ranging from 570 sq. ft. to 1,360 sq. ft., offering guests the largest accommodations in the city.
- The top floor of the hotel (Level 31) will offer five exclusive suites featuring additional services and amenities.
- The Presidential Expo suite is a one of a kind at 3,989 sq. ft. It offers a unique combination of living and hosting amenities. The suite contains a media room with projector screen and plasma display for presentations and screenings, and access to a boardroom and lounge for hosting meetings and social gatherings.
- A world-class, two-level, 18,000 sq. ft. health club and spa will feature views of Lake Ontario and the CN Tower. It will include a fully equipped exercise gym, a lap pool and juice bar. The spa will also feature a health and wellness centre offering yoga and fitness classes and a wide variety of body treatments, some of which are not offered in the Greater Toronto Area. The spa will be available to Trump International Hotel & Tower residents and guests, and Torontonians looking to join as members.
- The building complex will also feature two restaurants on the ninth floor. One will be an exclusive, formal fine dining establishment seating only 80 patrons and led by an international award winning chef. The other will seat 135 guests in a more casual environment, offering three meals a day. A sushi and martini bar will greet guests when they enter the lobby of the hotel on the first floor.
Karen & Jimmy Nevius are Certified International Property Specialists and specialize in luxury properties worldwide. TheyÂre members of an elite group of professionals who have specific training and experience in the global marketplace. Reservations for units at Trump Tower Toronto can be made at (702) 809-2487. More information is available at http://www.LasVegasHighRiseProjects.com/TrumpToronto.html.
Trump Las Vegas:
Previous Press Releases:
Karen Nevius, ABR, CRS, CIPS
Jimmy Nevius, ABR, CRS, CIPS
Liberty Realty, Inc.
(702) 809-2487 - Phone
(702) 446-8009 Â Fax
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
# # #