Stamford, CT (PRWEB) March 23, 2005
November through March is typically high season for the cruise industry, reports AP9 TodayÂs Escapes, a premier travel and entertainment savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. While warm weather cruise vacations are at peak capacity right now, AP9 TodayÂs Escapes members also have access to special offers on next yearÂs sailings, which makes this the ideal time to plan and book a cruise vacation.
AP9 TodayÂs Escapes members access the programÂs Online Travel Agency at DealPass.com, where they can save hundreds of dollars on cruises to top destinations or receive cabin upgrades, shipboard credits and other perks.
AP9 TodayÂs Escapes offers a choice of over 126 ships on sixteen cruise lines, including family-friendly cruise lines, such as Carnival Cruise Line, as well as elegant sailings aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines, Cunard Line and others.
Whether one is planning a cruise vacation for next year or getting ready to set sail shortly, AP9 TodayÂs Escapes offers the traveler these helpful packing tips:
- As a general rule of thumb, pack one outfit for every two days of travel. Maximize your wardrobe with mix and match combinations.
- Find out whether or not your ship has a self-service launderette that you can use to wash, dry and iron clothes as needed.
- If traveling with a companion, divide your clothing between all the checked bags so you wonÂt lose your entire wardrobe if a suitcase is lost in transit.
- Carry a change of clothing with you Â your luggage may not be delivered to your room until after dinner on the first day.
- Carry all your travel documents, cash, jewelry, medication and a complete list of your luggage contents with you.
- To increase storage space in your cabin, bring a vertical shoe organizer that you can hang from your clothing rack. The collapsible organizer takes up minimal luggage space, but when expanded it can be used to store purses, shoes, belts and other small items.
In addition to cruise vacation discounts, AP9 TodayÂs Escapes provides access to savings on air, hotel, and car rental reservations; meals out at popular restaurants; movie theatre tickets; and shopping and home entertainment, enabling members to maximize their discretionary spending budgets.
About AP9 TodayÂs Escapes
AP9 TodayÂs Escapes is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 TodayÂs Escapes.
# # #