Stamford, CT (PRWEB) March 23, 2005
As temperatures begin to rise throughout much of the country during the spring, AP9 Simple Escapes reminds winter enthusiasts that ski resorts in the West are just now gearing up for the second half of their ski and snowboard season. AP9 Simple Escapes, a travel and entertainment savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, offers members up to seventy percent off airline and hotel accommodations for top ski destinations in Colorado, Utah, Montana, Nevada and other western states.
AP9 Simple Escapes members access their benefits online at DealPass.com where they can plan and book ski getaways to Park City, Utah; Big Sky, Montana; and Jackson Hole, Wyoming as well as popular destinations throughout Colorado, all at significantly discounted rates.
Spring ski conditions offer an attractive combination of balmy daytime temperatures and winter-like nighttime temperatures, which yields days of powder-perfect conditions for skiers and riders well into May and sometimes June.
Even with discount travel packages, AP9 Simple Escapes recognizes that ski resort vacations can be cost prohibitive and offers snow aficionados these additional money-saving tips:
- Take inventory of your gear before packing. Necessary incidentals such as sunscreen, hand warmers and gloves will cost considerably more at resort ski shops.
- Get a tune-up before your trip. YouÂll save time and money by having your skis or board waxed and sharpened at a local shop.
- If you are in the market for new equipment or clothing, take advantage of end-of-season sales. Skis, snowboards, boots, bindings, helmets, jackets and goggles can be marked down by as much as sixty percent.
- Consider purchasing used equipment. Major bargains can be found as ski shops clear their inventory of demo equipment, including skis, boards and bindings. Just make sure the equipment is in good condition before walking out the door with it. Some shops may agree to make minor repairs at no additional cost.
- And lastly, when you are in the market for expensive ski and snowboard purchases, remember that everything is negotiable. Just make sure you are dealing with a staff member who has the authority to make pricing decisions before starting your negotiations.
About AP9 Simple Escapes
AP9 Simple Escapes is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 Simple Escapes email@example.com.
# # #