Stamford, CT (PRWEB) March 25, 2005
The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index fell from 105.1 in January to 104 in February, a signal for AP9 Galleria members that consumer expectations may be on the decline for the next six months. AP9 Galleria, a nationwide savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, is designed to help members achieve maximum value for their spending dollars.
AP9 Galleria recognizes that while consumers may have concerns about the economy, they must still purchase clothing, groceries and other everyday household needs. The AP9 Galleria program allows members to save money at major retailers throughout the country.
Members access their benefits online at DealPass.com, where they can save 20 percent off the face value of gift cards for dozens of nationally-recognized department stores and superstores as well as home dÃ©cor, fashion, electronics and home entertainment retailers. While AP9 Galleria members can use their gift cards to give away as gifts, they can also use them to purchase essential items for their home and family Â at a saving of up to 20 percent. Members can realize even greater savings when they use their gift cards to purchase sale items.
During uncertain economic times, savings programs like AP9 Galleria provide members peace of mind that they have savings they can budget for.
AP9 Galleria offers consumers these helpful shopping tips:
1. Keep a running list throughout the week of items as you run out of them.
2. Before going shopping, reorganize your list by the stores you plan to shop at and, if you are familiar with a storeÂs layout, organize your list accordingly.
3. Do your homework before hitting the stores. Use flyers and circulars to familiarize yourself with each storeÂs sales and special promotions.
4. Whenever possible, price shop from home by comparing prices online for the stores you are interested in.
5. Stick to your list when shopping. Do not be lured by sale prices for items that are not on your shopping list.
6. When tempted to stray from your list, ask yourself if the item is a ÂwantÂ or a ÂneedÂ Â and leave anything that is a ÂwantÂ on the store shelf.
About AP9 Galleria
AP9 Galleria is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 Galleria.
# # #