Savannah, GA (PRWEB) April 4, 2005
The APH Group, Team Logistics and The Swainsboro/Emanuel County, Georgia Joint Development Authorities are pleased to present a Workshop for U.K. businesses that would like to sell their products in the United States.
Many United Kingdom companies ignore U.S. trade because of the perceived high costs involved and the difficulty of doing business in such a large, diverse market. By doing nothing, they are missing out on significant opportunities to export their products to the third largest world market with the highest discretionary income in the world.
These workshops will explore U.S. market entry utilizing a Partner Team Approach - a one-stop source incorporating sales, marketing, logistics and economic development programs customized to facilitate your company's U.S. market entry.
Workshops will be held in Birmingham on April 19, 2005 and in Manchester on April 20, 2005.
Workshop topics will include:
- Discussion about the cost of U.S. Sales Channels and how to shorten the supply chain to achieve greater profits
- Sales Outsourcing as an Entry Strategy Â a cost-effective way to have an immediate sales presence in the U.S.
- A One-Stop Approach to the Logistics of Doing Business in North America Â Customs, logistics and warehousing through one company Â getting your products from your dock to the end user.
- U.S, State & Local Tax & Economic Development Incentive Programs Available to UK Companies along with advantages of locating a value-added, distribution or manufacturing facility in the U.S.
- Sales Incubators for Start-Ups and Small Businesses and Industry Groups
Participation is recommended for Managing Directors, Division Managers, Sales and Export Managers.
Workshop fee is Â£ 50.00.
"Hit the Ground Running" -- Learn how to quickly and cost-effectively begin or increase your U.S. sales efforts.
Register at http://www.aphgroup.us or call 912 352-1805.
About The APH Group
The APH Group was founded in 1996 and initiated its Sales Outsourcing Services in 2003 to overseas companies wishing to enter the United States market. They provide the Missing Link to trade in North America with their extensive experience and knowledge in developing entry strategies, hiring and managing U.S. salesforces. They provide a complete turn-key sales operation that handles sales, marketing, administration, shipping, export logistics and warehousing.
The APH Group is the exclusive site consultant of the Swainsboro/Emanuel Department of Economic Development which assists overseas companies locate U.S. facilities in Swainsboro, Georgia.
The APH Group is headquartered in Savannah, Georgia with an office in London, England and Business Developers in the United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, Israel, South Africa and Brazil.
For additional information, please see http://www.aphgroup.us
Susan Brod, CEO
The APH Group
912 352-1805 Savannah, GA
020 7016 2673 London, UK
E-mail: e-mail protected from spam bots
# # #