(PRWEB) April 8, 2005
Whether you are part of the baby boomer generation reaching your retirement years or a young investor saving money for your child's college tuition, chances are you could benefit from Fixed Income investing. The Brinker Fixed Income Advi$or strives to provide you with the insights and analysis you need in order to take control of your fixed income portfolio.
Each monthly issue of the Brinker Fixed Income Advi$or will regularly examine the following investment topics:
- Federal Open Market Committee Â The FOMC holds 8 regularly scheduled annual meetings. We will summarize the meetings and discuss changes to the federal funds rate. We will outline our expectations prior to each meeting as well as provide insight regarding the results of each meeting.
- U.S. Treasury Auctions Â Each month we will list the upcoming auctions for Treasury Bills, Notes and TIPS.
- I Bonds & Series EE Savings Bonds Â We will keep you informed of I Bond and Series EE savings bond rate changes and provide guidance as to which bonds are better purchases.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) Â We will keep you updated on new fixed income ETFs as well as make recommendations on which ETFs should be considered for your fixed income portfolio.
- Convertible Bond Funds Â Our convertible bond fund coverage will provide you with detailed analysis of and recommendations for our favorite no-load convertible bond funds.
- Recommended No-Load Funds Â Our publication will provide dozens of recommended no-load money market funds and no-load bond funds. Our recommended no-load fund tables will provide you with many taxable and tax-exempt no-load fund selections.
- Model Portfolios Â We provide 3 no-load mutual fund portfolios to suit aggressive, moderate, and conservative fixed income investors.
The Brinker Fixed Income Advisor is published monthly by:
Brinker Advisory Services Inc.
858 Happy Canyon Rd.
Castle Rock, CO 80108
The regular price is $99 per year. Foreign subscribers add $10. Colorado residents add 2.9% state sales tax; 3.9% in Douglas County Colorado.
Editors: Robert M. Brinker, Lisa J. Brinker. Robert J. Brinker, editor and publisher of the Marketimer Investment Letter, serves as a consultant to the Brinker Fixed Income Advi$or.
Customers may call us at (303) 688-2555 Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4pm Mountain time. We can also be reached online at http://www.brinkeradvisor.com.
# # #