(PRWEB) April 12, 2005
Stamford, CONN. April 12, 2005Â As the clock ticks toward the tax-filing deadline of 11:59.59 p.m. on April 15, members of AP9 ValueMax, a leading savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can take comfort in knowing that they have access to a Tax Referral Service, which can provide free tax guidance and discounted rates on CPAs retained through the program.
Every year, millions of Americans rush to get their tax returns in on time. Hampered by new tax laws, questions about deductions and other concerns, many tax filers could benefit from the professional advice offered to members of AP9 ValueMax, who access such benefits quickly and easily through DealPass.com.
As the tax deadline approaches, AP9 ValueMax offers useful tips for taxpayers who havenÂt filed yet:
- Be sure to enter all required Social Security numbers on your return, and be sure to sign and date your return. When filing a joint return, remember that both spouses must sign it.
- Look for ÂhiddenÂ deductions and credits Â child credit, child- and dependent-care credit, adoption expenses, IRA contributions, alimony, pension plan deductions, interest on student loans, mortgage-refinancing points, college tuition deduction and more.
- Check into free, IRS-sponsored, volunteer tax return preparation services like the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly Program. Type ÂCommunity NetworkÂ into the keyword search on the IRS.gov home page to learn more.
- File your 2004 federal tax return electronically Â for free. ItÂs accurate, secure and faster than driving to the post office on April 15, plus e-filers usually get their refunds faster than paper filers. Check the IRS.gov website for details about Free File Alliance members and their free services.
- Also, remember that, while there is no late filing penalty on a refund return, you generally lose the right to that refund if you fail to claim it within three years of the filing deadline.
Tax guidance and other money-saving benefits are readily available to AP9 ValueMax members through their members-only website at DealPass.com
AP9 ValueMax is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing member programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 ValueMax.