Ponca City, OK (PRWEB) April 13, 2005
Cookshack announces the launch of its "Name the Smoker" contest for a grand prize of its newest smoker oven, valued at $1,495. The newest addition to Cookshack's line of residential smoker ovens is scheduled to roll out in midsummer, and the company is looking for a name for it. The product is the result of customer requests for additional features, and has been in R&D at Cookshack for about 18 months.
Contest rules are as follows:
1. Anyone 18 or older may enter (as many times as they wish) and win.*
2. Deadline for submissions: Midnight, June 30, 2005.
3. Names become the property of Cookshack.
4. In case of a tie, the earliest dated entry wins.
5. Winner will be notified by phone and e-mail.
6. Winner pays shipping & state and local taxes.
*Except Cookshack employees and their families.
Unlike any other smoker on the residential market, this one is loaded with user-friendly features that take the mystery out of barbecue for even the novice barbecuer. Following is a list of features to help contest participants with the naming process.
1. Electronic cook-and-hold time-and-temperature controller.
2. Electronically-controlled meat probe that puts smoker into hold cycle when desired internal temperature has been reached.
3. Large backlit digital time and temperature display.
4. Digital electronic controller allows for accurate temperature control.
5. 4 Â 14 x18Â grills hold full slabs of ribs and briskets.
6. Double-wall construction with 1000F insulation. Unit does not get hot on the outside. On the coldest day of the year, the unit will cook outside without any problems.
7. 750 Watt heating element plugs into standard household outlet. Energy efficient.
8. Stainless steel interior and top for easy cleaning.
9. Stainless steel or powder coated exterior.
10. Self-contained stainless steel drip pan, allows easy clean up.
11. Dual vent holes allow smoke to circulate freely throughout the oven.
12. Hot-smokes and cold-smokes. (Cold-smoking requires optional adapter.)
13. Sturdy all-welded construction.
14. Made in the USA.
Submit entries to the email link at the bottom of this page, or mail to:
Name the Smoker Contest
1013-B N. Flood St.
Norman, OK 73069
Cookshack reserves the right not to declare a winner if entries do not produce a name that management believes is suitable for the product.
Cookshack, Inc. has manufactured fine quality smoker ovens for over 40 years. Its product lines serve residential customers, commercial operations and competition cooks. Cookshack offers barbecue sauces; dry spice blends and rubs woods for smoking and barbecue accessories. In late 2003, Cookshack added the Fast EddyÂs line of 100% wood burning pits to its selection. To learn more about Cookshack and Fast EddyÂs by Cookshack products, call 1-800-423-0698 or visit http://www.cookshack.com.
# # #