Stamford, CT (PRWEB) April 17, 2005
Dental procedures are an added but much-needed expense to the family budget, and even with insurance coverage, the amount due can still be staggering. Members of AP9 PremierHealth Plus, a leading healthcare savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can enjoy greater peace of mind every time they visit the dentist, because their benefits include affordable dental care for the entire family.
Whether itÂs for health or cosmetic reasons, dental procedures are a priority for millions of Americans, and some have to dig very deep to afford such treatments. From braces to dental implants and teeth whitening, members of AP9 PremierHealth Plus can access these and other money-saving benefits via DealPass.com, and save up to 50% on commonly-performed dental procedures.
To help consumers save even more, AP9 PremierHealth Plus offers some tips on preventive dental care:
- Brush properly and floss at least once a day to remove plaque. Plaque is one of the biggest causes of tooth decay and tooth loss in adults because, as it creeps below the gum line, it becomes tartar, which can cause gum disease.
- Cut back on sweets. Bacteria ferment sugar in the mouth, which then becomes acids that eat away tooth enamel.
- Get a professional cleaning at least twice a year. ItÂs the best way to remove tartar and persistent plaque. Just remember that plaque will start to form the very next day, so proper cleaning is required every day.
- Be aware of the mouth-body health connection. Diabetes, stress, heart diseases and some other health problems affect the mouth (gums, teeth color, breath). A thorough dental checkup can help detect some silent diseases in their early stages.
- Sore or bleeding gums are often a sign that something is wrong. If your gums hurt or bleed when you brush or floss, see your dentist. These conditions may indicate gum disease.
- Do a thorough job brushing your teeth. Set aside three minutes twice a day, and use dental products with fluoride, a natural element that makes teeth stronger and helps prevent cavities.
AP9 PremierHealth Plus is not insurance, it is a healthcare savings program that provides members access to preferred rates with a nationwide network of 20,000 highly qualified dental professionals. Members have access to preferred rates on a wide range of additional healthcare needs through a nationwide network of over 400,000 healthcare service providers, including doctorÂs office visits, lab work, hospital and emergency room visits, chiropractic care, alternative medicine (yoga instructors, massage therapists, personal trainers), elder/long-term care, prescription medications and much more.
About AP9 PremierHealth Plus
AP9 PremierHealth Plus is a leading healthcare savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing member programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs such as AP9 PremierHealth Plus.