Stamford, CT (PRWEB) April 17, 2005
Feng Shui, along with other ancient Eastern philosophies, has become a popular trend in the Western world. AP9 BusinessMax, as a leading savings program for home office and small business owners offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, understands the importance and value Feng Shui provides to create harmonious spaces at home, especially spaces dedicated to work and productivity.
AP9 BusinessMax members have access to their benefits online, at DealPass, where they can enjoy reduced prices on name-brand office furniture, decorations, equipment or supplies. Once the desk, chairs, lamps, decorative and storage accessories have been purchased, itÂs time to set everything in the right place. According to Feng Shui, energy (Chi) surges throughout all spaces, and people can use it to enhance their lives if they capture and channel it correctly.
While Feng Shui focuses on energy and the way spaces are arranged to make energy flow better, savings are at the core of AP9 BusinessMax. Both savings and energy can come together when members know how to use both appropriately. AP9 BusinessMax offers these Feng Shui tips for those who desire to maximize the value of their workspace.
- Remove all clutter. In Feng Shui, neatness represents order, and order creates opportunities.
- Use bright colors. ItÂs not necessary to paint the walls red, but this color is useful close to the phone, since it helps to channel positive communication. Another good way to bring color to the room is with art. Decorate with posters or paintings with a landscape full of colors or a rainbow.
- Place moving objects around. A small fountain, an object with water in it or a wind chime can be both decorative and functional. They create natural energies that can be utilized to improve concentration and productivity.
- Spiritual to their core, the Chinese believe in religious symbols to inspire the mind and receive blessings. If appropriate, do the same in your space, using images that relate to your beliefs.
- DonÂt use cactus or sharp-looking plants in the office. The small, sharp leaves ÂcutÂ the good energy, making it fierce and sharp.
- Sit with a solid wall behind you, as this represents support in life. If possible, face a window.
In addition to these Feng Shui recommendations, AP9 BusinessMax recommends that you personalize your working space. Along with a good energy flow, the idea is to feel comfortable and at ease with an office that is a supportive expression of who you are.
About AP9 BusinessMax
AP9 BusinessMax is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 BusinessMax.
# # #