(PRWEB) April 20, 2005
Axandra.com announced today a major update to Internet Business Promoter (IBP) (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp), its popular search engine promotion software for Windows computers.
IBP helps Web marketing agencies and small businesses to obtain better search engine rankings. It is used by more than 10,000 companies and organizations in 65 countries.
Its 15 tools cover all aspects of search engine promotion, from finding optimal keywords, preparing the web site for the search engines, submitting to Google, Yahoo and all other important search engines and directories, to verifying search engine rankings.
The version number jumped from IBP 4 to IBP 8 because the new IBP 8 offers twice as many features as IBP 4. IBP 8 features several new promotion tools as well as an intuitive new user interface and a more powerful project management. It has a variety of exclusive tools that are unique in the market:
- The Top 10 Optimizer tool (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/top-10-ranking.htm) compares your web site with the top 10 ranked web pages for any search term on any of more than 200 search engines. It discloses the necessary changes to obtain a similar high ranking.
- The Link Popularity Improver tool (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/link-popularity-improver.htm) helps web sites to get more links from other sites in order to improve the relevance of the web site for the search engines.
- The Web Site Optimization Editor (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/web-site-optimization-editor.htm) prepares web sites for the search engines and supports their local search features.
- The Keyword Editor (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/keyword-generator-suggestion.htm) compiles list of keywords that are relevant to the web sites, supporting several Google AdWords features.
- All PDF, HTML and Microsoft Word reports (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/customizable-seo-reports.htm) can be customized to meet corporate design guidelines.
IBP 8 also offers a professional search engine submitter (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/search-engine-submission.htm), an advanced search engine ranking checker (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/ranking-reporter.htm), a keyword density analyzer and all other tools that are needed to get high search engine rankings.
Pricing and Availability
Available today, IBP 8 is offered in two editions, Standard and Business. In addition, a free trial version (http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/download.htm) is available.
The Standard Edition is targeted at small business owners and web developers. It costs US$179.95.
The Business Edition offers all features of the Standard Edition and enables Web marketing agencies, consultants and large organizations to manage an unlimited number of clients and domains. It costs US$349.95.
IBP home page: http://www.Axandra.com/ibp
IBP's free trial version: http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/download.htm
IBP screenshots: http://www.Axandra.com/ibp/screenshots.htm