Lebanon, PA (PRWEB) April 19, 2005
According to Rosemarie Baylor, budget wedding expert and owner of Rosemarie's Wedding Boutique, planning as early as possible for an upcoming wedding is the key to maintaining a budget both parties can afford. In addition, collaboration between the bride and groom ensures a unified concept of what the upcoming wedding should cost.
Mrs. Baylor suggests, "Make a list for each area of your wedding. This will help you in coming up with a total cost for your special day. Include the amount you would like to spend and who will be paying for each area." Some necessary budget details should include musicians and vocalists, toasting flutes and cake serving sets, attendant gifts and the wedding officiant among others.
The following is a list of some additional tips for beautiful budget wedding:
- Comparison shop
- Don't be afraid to ask for a discount--many stores will give you one if you ask.
- Purchase your wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses at the same store, as they will often give a discount when multiple dresses are purchased at the same time.
- Visit a rental store in your area--they carry everything from pew decorations to gazebos.
- To save money decorating the church and reception hall, use greenery and colored ribbons instead of flowers.
- When planning your honeymoon, look for all inclusive packages that include airfare, hotel room, food and entertainment-tour packages.
Mrs. Baylor continues, "Open a savings account just for your wedding expenses and start saving for your big day as soon as possible. Try to plan for only what you can afford without the use of credit cards and loans. Remember that you are beginning your new life together, and it will be much easier without accumulating a huge debt from your wedding."
About Rosemarie Baylor
Rosemarie Baylor is the founder of Rosemarie's Wedding Boutique, in business since 2002. Designing and creating wedding and bridesmaid gowns for friends and family, she has been in the sewing and wedding industry for over 20 years. For more information on bridal accessories, bridal party gifts and other wedding items, visit http://www.weddingsbyrose.com.
# # #