Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 21, 2005
"Remember summer camp?" asks Roger Nunley, the managing director of the Customer Care Institute. If you do - or if you don't - or didn't have the experience, now you can - through CCI's Creativity Camp in Key Biscayne, Florida this June.
At this year's Forum, "The Art of Customer Care - Innovations in Service," you'll experience summer camp all over again - and bolster your Customer Care skills in the process. From June 6-7 at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, you go to camp while learning other innovative tools, techniques and technologies in Customer Care.
"At Creativity Camp you'll have a new and unique learning experience," Nunley explained. "It's a process for helping Customer Care professionals create innovative solutions to the difficult issues they face each day."
With Creativity Camp, the case studies, networking and the other learning experiences of this Forum, you'll grow and expand your Customer Care horizons. Intimate and engaging, this conference is the premiere event of the season with creative and challenging presenters like:
- JoAnna Brandi (Publisher - Customer Care
- Book Booker (SVP - SunTrust Bank)
- Lee Macenczak (SVP, Chief Customer Service
Officer - Delta Air Lines)
- Bill Lange (Director of Warranty Administration -
- Doug Gorsuch (Director, Customer Care - Merillat
- Pete Winemiller (VP, Service Development -
- Annette Fazio (President - Ask Annette)
- Julian Carter (Director of Operations - Office
For more information visit http://www.customercare.com or call 404-352-9291 and register - and we'll see you in Key Biscayne, for Creativity Camp and a whole lot more.
# # #