Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 21, 2005
TickCo.com, a Phoenix based ticket brokering service that specializes in premium seating to worldwide sporting, concert and theatre events, announces predictions on the best selling teams for the 2005 NBA Playoffs.
TickCo's predictions for 2005Âs best selling NBA playoff teams are listed below and ranked in order based on their potential to sell the most playoff tickets on the secondary market in 2005. TickCo made the predictions based on market history, current team status and player roster.
1. Miami Heat Â Possessing the best Eastern Conference regular season record going into the playoffs, Miami Heat playoff tickets have the best chance to be this yearÂs top selling NBA playoff tickets.
2. San Antonio Spurs Â Coming up just shy of the most regular season wins in the Western Conference, history shows that fans are willing to pay whatever it takes to obtain premium San Antonio Spurs playoff tickets.
3. Phoenix Suns Â Boasting the best regular season record in the NBA and a Pacific Division Championship going into the playoffs, Phoenix Suns playoff tickets are bound to be in the top three for best selling NBA playoff tickets this year.
4. Detroit Pistons Â Anytime this franchise appears in the postseason, fans turnout in groves to purchase the best Detroit Pistons playoff tickets available on the secondary market.
5. Chicago Bulls Â The Bulls wrap up the top five best selling NBA playoff teams on TickCoÂs 2005 list. ItÂs no secret that Chicago loves its sports, and the sales of Chicago Bulls playoff tickets are sure to reflect that love again this season.
TickCo expects a high volume of NBA playoff ticket sales on the secondary market this year. TickCoÂs Director of Ecommerce, Kris Farmer states. ÂThe top five bestselling franchises this year consist of very exciting teams; each with a very loyal fan following. ItÂs bound to be a busy time for us, especially once our orders for 2005 NBA Finals tickets are factored in.Â
TickCo.com is operated by The Ticket Company, soon to be unilaterally named TickCo. TickCo has been in the business of procuring hard-to-find and sold-out tickets to popular events since 1989, serving individual and corporate clients worldwide. TickCo is a privately owned agency that buys and resells tickets on the secondary market. TickCo is not affiliated with the NBA, any NBA team, any NBA venue, or NBA ticket box office.
# # #