Stamford, CT (PRWEB) April 24, 2005
May through August are the most popular months for weddings, and members of AP9 GalleriaUSA, a leading discount membership program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, can take pleasure in knowing that they can find glamorous wedding attire at affordable prices.
An outdoor spring or summer wedding is romantic, but it can also cause undue stress when, as a guest, you need to find the appropriate outfit. Before they even start shopping for the perfect outfit, AP9 GalleriaUSA members can save 20% on gift cards purchased through the program for major retailers across the country simply by visiting DealPass.
The question of what to wear to a wedding becomes more complicated when factoring in warm weather. AP9 Galleria therefore offers a simple list of DoÂs and DonÂts that can come in handy when choosing attire for a 2005 spring or summer wedding:
- Follow instructions on the invitation about how formal the wedding is. For day weddings, itÂs not necessary to wear a long gown, but you can wear one for an evening celebration.
- Wear sundresses as well as floral or prints in colors for daytime and outdoor weddings. Pair it with a shawl for a touch of elegance.
- Dress up more for weddings after 6 P.M., but keep a summery look by donning a sleeveless dress, sandals, or a flowing dress.
- Try wearing a lace-beaded dress and matching jacket to the ceremony. The jacket will provide some warmth if a breeze picks up or the temperature cools after sundown.
- Keep your hair under control. Hot weather demands soft updos, pretty hair barrettes and flowing hair.
- For men, a suit and tie are mandatory, but they can play around with materials and colors depending on the venue. For a day wedding, men can wear linen suits or a classic navy blazer with khaki slacks. If the wedding is more formal, a suit with a solid shirt and solid tie will be elegant and appropriate.
- Wear white; it competes with the bride.
- Dress too sexy. Bare bellies and/or excess cleavage are generally inappropriate for weddings.
- Wear a satin outfit to a summer wedding. Warmer fabrics like this are better saved for autumn or early-spring weddings.
- Wear hosiery, heavy makeup or chunky jewelry in hot, humid climates. In such settings, less is more.
- Wear heavy accessories. Go with small clutches, pearls, diamond studs, and delicate shoes or sandals to complete an ideal spring or summer wedding outfit.
- Men can wear a tuxedo for a daytime wedding, no matter how formal. The basic rule of thumb is, once again, that less is more. Stay away from too many colors or matching a printed tie with a colorful shirt.
AP9 Galleria members enjoy immediate access to a wide range of money-saving benefits that include not only fashion and accessories, but also entertainment, home needs and online savings, among others.
About AP9 GalleriaUSA
AP9 GalleriaUSA is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing member programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 Galleria.
# # #